Cheer's Geoff. . . Here's one that the missus managed to take with her little point and press had to crop it in abit so a little blurred

Rosie10mths009-1.jpg

Looks a nice pup Steve :thumbs: How old is she now?

hey every 1 its neale with dexta just joined today to see if the pics are up yet any idea when they will be up ?

she told me she wasnt putting them on here to many people slagging of all the time she sed they would be on k9 and moochers ?

Bit of a shot in the dark but I'm after contact details for a guy that was selling collars leads books EDRD back issues etc. He was near the Lurcher show ring opposite a clothes stand (turn left at greyhound rescue stand and on the right if coming from the Lurcher area) I was going to get a couple of things off him but had to leave earlier than expected. Any help would be appreciated.

Bit of a shot in the dark but I'm after contact details for a guy that was selling collars leads books EDRD back issues etc. He was near the Lurcher show ring opposite a clothes stand (turn left at greyhound rescue stand and on the right if coming from the Lurcher area) I was going to get a couple of things off him but had to leave earlier than expected. Any help would be appreciated.

I think your after a lad named Glyn Jones sorrry don't have contact details but some other forum member may know them?

Tom

name='Foxgun Tom' timestamp='1299871566' post='196863 name='parksie' timestamp='1299846986' post='1967969']

I think your after a lad named Glyn Jones sorrry don't have contact details but some other forum member may know them?

tom

Cheers lads, just pm'd him but his inbox is full.

The happy little ray of sunshine is on ebay:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/G-Jones-Country-Gear?_rdc=1

I love this line ............

If you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to phone our customer service department

Glyn? Customer service department? :icon_eek::laugh: