ferret breeding

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right i'm going to be blunt now. Your a f*****g fool for completely ignoring the advice given. You must be a f*****g kid, cos your acting like one. Folk are not bullying you, they dont really give a f

I would wait a season or so mate. Your ferrets have only had a small amount of experience and will not truely have come into their own yet...lay off the breeding for this summer, wait until next seas

Right so you have four ferrets, just started and now your going to breed another 20 new ferrets? cos four aint enough? and you know all about raising a couple of litter of kits and you have homes for them all cos they are such good workers right? There are a lot of questions you should ask yourself before you breed any animal. Just a thought :thumbs:

How old are you?

well how am i gunna learn how to do it then ? i like ferrets there good animals so i am gunna do it

Read, research, learn from others.

So your going to breed because you 'like ferrets there good animals". Do you need the 20 kits? Are your ferrets the best in your area, that you know of etc etc so worth breeding?