BULL XES

Guest blitz

i think bull crosses are a load of shit, i ant seen one good one yet,they are over rated shit

why dont you and trigger put your money where your mouth is and run one next november.

good money says you clowns jack.

i will run you both on the same night with a bullcross :thumbs:

if i phone you to sort a night out tomorrow are you going to make out your not in again :hmm:

he is a messser full of it

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres been some interesting topics posted of late concerning the bull x and them being brain dead crunching machine.Which i totaly disagree with .i myself have been involved in running dogs for past

strong stuff did the correct thing, he doesnt have to explain him self to a load of internet hunters but 1 thing is most on here would of sold the dog on for a bit of money for there wacky backi

Anything to do with bullx's is going to be a contestious issue due to the fact that they get bred willy-nilly(sad fact)and its also the type of people that own this breed(another sad fact).The latter

Posted Images

Guest blitz

Just read the whole thread got really boring when the lads started bitching. What i make of this thread is blitz has bull x lurchers that hes happy with. Red collar has his own strain that hes happy with. Am interested does anyone else on this site have dogs off blitz/redcollar?? They sound like the real deal these dogs. I mean Redcollar is sayin hes had dogs for 40years yet hes 40 years old. Anyway if you have had these types for 40years then what dogs are you breeding? whats the breeding of your main stud dog. I mean if you have kept dogs for 40years you should know the ins an outs of the dogs you are runnin.

in regards to the lines i use i no everything i need to no about the lines and can go back a lot of years on it.a good mate of mine had the line and i carried it on .regards people having stuff off these lines on here,yea 1 or 2 but we don,t breed just to make money and let every tom ,dick and harry have them ,to then f**k the line up.we keep them close and thats the way we will always be doing it .stops pricks breeeding and giving everyone a pup just for cash with no regards for the line. :thumbs:

i think bull crosses are a load of shit, i ant seen one good one yet,they are over rated shit

Should of been round years ago mate when you could use them properly,you would soon change your mind,mine do me now for rabbiting maybe not the best x for it but they do me :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: "Old Flint" was mate and he never needed them then

• Like 1
Guest D.F.K

why dont you and trigger put your money where your mouth is and run one next november.

good money says you clowns jack.

i will run you both on the same night with a bullcross :thumbs:

if i phone you to sort a night out tomorrow are you going to make out your not in again :hmm:

sounds reasonable to me

My male Charlie is out of the lines of a dog called "Blue" in the West Yorkshire area. Believe the chap that owned this dog was called Les Gedge (sorry if this is spelt wrong) I aren't going to pretend I know anymore than this but would be interested if anybody else could tell me anymore about Blue? I have seen a picture of him that someone showed me and he looked a cracker:)

just 1 word THE GUN SHIP :angel:

just 2 words earthmover 2011 :whistling:

and earthmover my mate ,i have,nt got 2 accounts like your friend mr flint ,theirs good few people onhere who know the lad well and i,m not him, :toast:

Guest PIKEYLAMPER

Just read the whole thread got really boring when the lads started bitching. What i make of this thread is blitz has bull x lurchers that hes happy with. Red collar has his own strain that hes happy with. Am interested does anyone else on this site have dogs off blitz/redcollar?? They sound like the real deal these dogs. I mean Redcollar is sayin hes had dogs for 40years yet hes 40 years old. Anyway if you have had these types for 40years then what dogs are you breeding? whats the breeding of your main stud dog. I mean if you have kept dogs for 40years you should know the ins an outs of the dogs you are runnin.

in regards to the lines i use i no everything i need to no about the lines and can go back a lot of years on it.a good mate of mine had the line and i carried it on .regards people having stuff off these lines on here,yea 1 or 2 but we don,t breed just to make money and let every tom ,dick and harry have them ,to then f**k the line up.we keep them close and thats the way we will always be doing it .stops pricks breeeding and giving everyone a pup just for cash with no regards for the line. :thumbs:

Thanks for the reply blitz. So basically you have what you need blitz for what you hunt an you have just carried this breeding on. Redcollar am not here to wind you or anyone else up for that matter. I joined this site last night after lads kept tellin me about it an with the season at an end for me an my dogs i just thought id see what this site was all about. I to have bull bred dogs that ive kept for around 18years now. I can tell you the ins an outs of my dogs. Just thought that the lads making the noise would be able to do the same. The way i see it is redcollar seems to not have very constructive things to say, an i dont beleive hes 40 i mean he puts ha ha as if hes making himself laugh by callin people. Or maybe he is 40 an just thinks hes seen everythin when it comes to lurchers when in reality the people that make the most noise are usally the ones that are doin f*ck all.

I think i will take my friends advice an just stick to reading the posts. I got told you will find out whos genuine an whos not.

Thanks for the reply blitz. So basically you have what you need blitz for what you hunt an you have just carried this breeding on. Redcollar am not here to wind you or anyone else up for that matter. I joined this site last night after lads kept tellin me about it an with the season at an end for me an my dogs i just thought id see what this site was all about. I to have bull bred dogs that ive kept for around 18years now. I can tell you the ins an outs of my dogs. Just thought that the lads making the noise would be able to do the same. The way i see it is redcollar seems to not have very constructive things to say, an i dont beleive hes 40 i mean he puts ha ha as if hes making himself laugh by callin people. Or maybe he is 40 an just thinks hes seen everythin when it comes to lurchers when in reality the people that make the most noise are usally the ones that are doin f*ck all.

I think i will take my friends advice an just stick to reading the posts. I got told you will find out whos genuine an whos not.

Pm me p***y I'll show you who knows fuckall mate,oh ye haha, :thumbs:

just 1 word THE GUN SHIP :angel:

you make me laugh rocky1.....thats 3 words you divy c**t :thumbs: :11:

no need for words :feck:

Pm me p***y I'll show you who knows fuckall mate,oh ye haha, :thumbs:

I wouldnt bother mate most probably just a grass or an anti.