Final hunt for Fluwijntje

Like to read some of the stuff on ere now and again and don't get me wrong I don't claim to hold world beaters what I have suits I don't even no fat man but ftb read what he's saying and that's spot on in my eyes to the lads topic that many dogs guns charlies on ledges corners f..k sake it's a fox just stick untill dug

Yes...absolutely.

But kill it under an hour?

No matter what the circumastances?

Nah, thats macho bullshit.

If he was there and then made the comment then fair enough, but he wasn't. Its really easy to criticise sitting at the desk scratching your bollocks.

And it all looks good on paper, and impressive aswell to those of you easily influenced. But in reality it doesnt always work out the way you planned.

:thumbs:

FTB

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would you really take her,silent on a wounded fox for over an hour and still could not finish the job,then try draw it with tonges and another dog to train a young terrier,thats why people look down o

Could have all been spared if the gun had the right catridge load in instead of light load.But now he is telling us he had 3 terriers destroyed before he got this next fox,what's he using yorkies.IMHO

You never had a fox on a ledge or round a corner. Can take a lot longer than an hour to kill or shift, in which time the damage can be extensive.   Unless you were there, sweeping statements like '

No mate not matcho bullshit on my behalf I don't keep a dog that will kill a fox but ledge corner name it she.ll get out with out 2 or 3 others trying guns toungs tanks and planes it sounds like a real shit do to me atb

So your dogs kill a fox in under a hour everytime?

No mate not matcho bullshit on my behalf I don't keep a dog that will kill a fox but ledge corner name it she.ll get out with out 2 or 3 others trying guns toungs tanks and planes it sounds like a real shit do to me atb

You have clearly misread what I wrote mate.

Fatman claimed if it could not kill it in an hour it should be pts, his words not mine or yours.

I was merely asking would he expect a terrier to do this irregardles of the situation?

And I agree, it sounds like a right arse over tits way of doing things but I wasnt there and some people are not as good at getting their storys across as others-especially if they are from a different country.

:thumbs:

FTB

• Like 1

So your dogs kill a fox in under a hour everytime?

Think he was saying he would get a result everytime, be that a bolt or a dig.

Not like Fatman whos terriers would eat the fox in that time.

:whistling:

FTB

No mate as already stated I don't own a fox killer I,ve a solid bitch and 2 young an's but that session the lad ad was total shite would you of been proud of it after 15yrs of working dogs

No mate I wouldn't but as FTB said we weren't there and he's German so it may not have came over has he intended......though it did sound like a bit of a carry on :thumbs:

I think a few of ye are missing the point since when does a hard terrier need a few holes sunk to it ??? i got what he was doing at the start of the write up he put a 10 min wonder terrier in to get a bolt to guns the fox bolted and went back to ground further up slightly peppered now they tried a bolter again which couldnt shift the fox again so they brought up a HARD TERRIER up to that point i get it,now to me if i had entered a hard terrier i would expect to sink 1 hole and dog and fox be there the fox dont have to be dead but it has to be there fair enough a fox can be on a ledge or in a good postion to hold of a terrier but i expect a terrier to be there and to have stuck with it,now this guy sunk 2 or 3 holes and broke through to the terrier and they still couldnt reach the fox as said in the second post he made, they had to use tongs :laugh: tell me if i am wrong but does that sound like a terrier anybody out there would keep in there kennels it all sounds a right load of bollox

I think a few of ye are missing the point since when does a hard terrier need a few holes sunk to it ??? i got what he was doing at the start of the write up he put a 10 min wonder terrier in to get a bolt to guns the fox bolted and went back to ground further up slightly peppered now they tried a bolter again which couldnt shift the fox again so they brought up a HARD TERRIER up to that point i get it,now to me if i had entered a hard terrier i would expect to sink 1 hole and dog and fox be there the fox dont have to be dead but it has to be there fair enough a fox can be on a ledge or in a good postion to hold of a terrier but i expect a terrier to be there and to have stuck with it,now this guy sunk 2 or 3 holes and broke through to the terrier and they still couldnt reach the fox as said in the second post he made, they had to use tongs :laugh: tell me if i am wrong but does that sound like a terrier anybody out there would keep in there kennels it all sounds a right load of bollox

:laugh:

He put the bitch in and she never sounded fought it full on for an hour,now FTB my dogs dont eat up fox but if they had one head on in grips for an hour it would definatly be over for the fox.I dont care what country he is from it was a total fcuk up from the word go,and how can he say she is so hard if he only digs one fox a season.If i had to use 3 to 4 dogs to dig a fox i think i would have to have a serious think about the dogs i keep,also there is a lot of lads on here know me and they also know the dogs i keep and i dont need 4 terriers to get a result.FM

I'm just playing devils advocate fatman. Its easy to gang up on him when everyone else is.

I have agreed from the outset that is sounds like a massive f**k up and not what I would call a good do. But there's no need to say my dogs would do this my dogs would do that etc when none of us were there.

JMO

FTB

Guest dee mac

Bet she's wishing she didn't even start this thread now :icon_eek:

and so she fcuking should. but in response to fat man and ftb i can see both sides of the argument if the right dog lays with a fox for an hour said fox should be well shook but we ve a bitch hear cracking bitch too dig but can be a bit rash has never killed a fox outright but has done very little barking also. now in kennell either side of her is a black dog and a red dog and if either of these dogs were an hour in a fox its not going to be any use too any one then there s the best dog in the kennells who will get busy push them hard if gets a chance will get a good hold and its over but if its round the corner or he cant get into a position were by he can get a proper hold he ll just sit up tight and keep it busy too the diggers arrive as hes been there bought the t shirt and knows that there s a job too do and that if he does his job that we will do ours. now which one of the four is the best all do same job and all will stay till job is done but in a different manner .just to add i prefare the steady worker the one hour wonders is as about as much use as a chocolate fire guard too us. we will keep a hard dog and have before but they have too stay till jobs done which at end of day is the most important thing reguardless too there prefared style of work.

I agree totally with you dee mac a stayer is more important than anything,but this iron hard bitch thats dug to once a year on fox and is kept just to kill the fox in a hard spot was to grips for an hour and this was after the fox was shot,had other dogs in at it and in the end when they finally got to dig to it they tried to draw it with more dogs and when that did'nt work they tried a tonges, and first he said he could not get it with tonges then he said they had the terrier with tonges and when he finally decided to grap the poor thing with his hands he wanted to bait a young terrier with it.Now i dont no or care how long you lads are diging but he says 15year well he has a lot to fcuking learn.LORD GIVE ME STRENGHT.

• Like 1