zini's hw100

hi all,im sure you are aware si was down with us shooting before being posted away.

before he went he left me his hw100 to look after for when he returns. :thumbs:

when i got home from work today there was a pigeon on the field next to my zero range so i took the opertunity

to get the hw100 out just to give it an airing. :gunsmilie:

i took this pigeon at 45 meters.

i must say how sweet his riffle is.its a very smooth riffle indeed.

p.s. si i hope this doesnt make you miss her even more :blink:

post-52770-0-35560000-1298490849_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

cracking mate clean too!

Mine always look that clean, The the dog grabs it off the sideboard runs up the garden, Runs round some more then drops it and runs in the house when I'm suitably cross...

Cracking stuff, Had pigeon kebab tonight was superb!

Karpman :whistling:

Cheers for taking my little girl out buddy, she's like me and gets cold turkey if she doesn't get a shot off every now and again.

Nice to see that you are still as deadly as ever mate with my rifle or any that you own.

Let me guess was it x6 and 3/4 of a mildot holdover buddy or did you take her on x10 mag?

Yep I miss her and my r10 mate but not to fear as I'm over again in 3 weeks so we will have to meet up buddy for a shoot, do a day and nighter if you wish and then I will get the chance to hunt with the r10 and the HW100T.

Did your DVD arrive yet Andy it's well and truly on route if it hasn't yet.

You don't know anyone who wants a dog for free do you mate? We need to give Lauras Norwegwn Elk hound away due to my mum already having a dog and doesn't want another dog living with her while Laura lives with her.

She's female, been sterilised and comes with a full pet passport.

Si

Hi Andy,

I'm over because I'm bringing my furnicher over and dropping Laura off at my mums for 6 months while I'm in Canada.

Will phone you when the furnicher is sorted pal probably the weekend after the 19th March and we can arrange a meet up pal.

Will you be able to put me and Laura up in your workshop pal if we bring a blow up bed?

I don't want to have to leave her at mums for a weekend when I won't be seeing her for months.

Yep a bit more practice and I'll have that trajectory memorised buddy.

Si.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the link we will have a look at that in more detail.

You got any more news on you going to Canada pal?

Would be good to meet up if we can for a cold one.

Si

LOL Ste,

Don't give him ideas mate.

I'm sure the last time when all of a sudden my shooting went from 49 metres head shots to misses at 20 metres that when I was opening one of the farm gates he twisted my caps then as I left the rifle in the jeep with him each time LOL.

Andy just out of interest mate and all joking a side, was the zero out any when you checked it or was it me just messing up on windage on the middle shots pal?

Si