show us your off roaders

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bit bored today and ive noticed that a few people are into 4x4ing so put some pics up of your off roaders and what you use them for (green laneing, comps, winch challenge, excreta ) also what you have

Brilliant, and from what my dealer has said...good ones are rarer than hens teeth now, people trading in their old ones cannot find any other vehicle to compare now, they are either huge with big back

Here's a proper offroader. Currently getting a 200tdi lump put In and will be recieving a lift kit when she returns..     Butch.

Posted Images

Oops :icon_redface: Sorry Hully, just read your post again...got it wrong..again :laugh: Dont do any comps or challenges, cars are too valuable to me on the farm to risk them doing that kind of stuff :thumbs:

Mind you i would LOVE to try :D

thats ok moll

what are them troopers like ive heard they are good but like a drink?

hello mate it depends on how you drive them...i have the very last of the 3.1's it does about 630 to the tank 83 ltrs,i had a 2.6 petrol that turned about 32 to the gall,and a 2.8 deisel that did regualy 30 plus...dont ever touch the 3.0ltr it had a big injector problem and would self detonate on a regular basis even after having the factory recall work done.

paul