• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fu(k off

the lads only asked a question you fu(ing knobs

he said it would be SOMETHINK like, not it is and you are a tosser

Tuddy might not be any good at maths , but for a young fella he,s seen and done more than most , and has an eye for a good dog ,and owns some class workers . atb :thumbs:

Recommendations don't come much better than that :thumbs:

Tuddy might not be any good at maths , but for a young fella he,s seen and done more than most , and has an eye for a good dog ,and owns some class workers . atb :thumbs:

thanks mate, its me old bitch :thumbs:

and thanks to the lads who helped

but will the pups still be classed as saluki bull greyhounds as there will only be a very very small percentage of saluki :icon_redface:

Yeah but that's the problem, your diluting the saluki which to be fair, is never a problem lol. It's getting to the stage where your really hoping the pups look racey..... You could have racy pups, shovelhead pups, heavy pups..... you get the drift mate. At the end of the day, you could put a saluki over a greyhound, or a collie over a greyhound or a saluki/greyhound over a collie/greyhound..... if the parents aren't good workers, your wasting your time IMHO. So the moral of the story, as long as the parents are good workers and the pups look like lurchers, who gives a f**k about the percentages lol. :thumbs:

this is the bitch i havent a pic of the dog

Photo-0118.jpg

Picture124.jpg

I answered your question in my first post. :wallbash:

:wallbash: you said somethink like, not that is the percentage but thanks any way

Firstly, fraction/proportion, NOT percentage.

Secondly, I thought 16ths was fairly accurate (actually the maths was totally accurate)

:wallbash: you said somethink like, not that is the percentage but thanks any way

Secondly, I thought 16ths was fairly accurate (actually the maths was totally accurate)

This from the man who took the p*ss out of me for using Airhog to work out ME! I checked Matt's ARITHMETIC and converted into percentages. It's more fun that way innit Matt? :tongue4:

Ric

PS private fight :aggressive: :weight_lift2: :friends:

PPS Still on the Rosie . . .

Edited by RicW

i bet you haven't even got any dogs have you, another arm chair hunter

you haven't even been on a year and have over a thousand post :hmm:

but will the pups still be classed as saluki bull greyhounds as there will only be a very very small percentage of saluki :icon_redface:

Yeah but that's the problem, your diluting the saluki which to be fair, is never a problem lol. It's getting to the stage where your really hoping the pups look racey..... You could have racy pups, shovelhead pups, heavy pups..... you get the drift mate. At the end of the day, you could put a saluki over a greyhound, or a collie over a greyhound or a saluki/greyhound over a collie/greyhound..... if the parents aren't good workers, your wasting your time IMHO. So the moral of the story, as long as the parents are good workers and the pups look like lurchers, who gives a f**k about the percentages lol. :thumbs:

Photo-0118.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Lovely looking bitch mate, good luck with the pups :thumbs:

Photo-0118.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Lovely looking bitch mate, good luck with the pups :thumbs:

niceone mate :thumbs:

Sorry to hijack your thread :icon_redface: ....

When people say 5/8 3/8 bull greyhound...does that mean it is 5/8th bull and only 3/8 greyhound?

Forgot to say...very smart bitch :thumbs:

Edited by Moll.

When people say 5/8 3/8 bull greyhound...does that mean it is 5/8th bull and only 3/8 greyhound?

dont know about everyone elses but mine is 5/8 grey 3/8 bull. :thumbs:

dont know about everyone elses but mine is 5/8 grey 3/8 bull. :thumbs:

thats the one moll :thumbs: an niceone