KEEP WELL CLEAR OF THIS GUY

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if there's any connection to another 1989 person

well the trigger is all loose wont even fire when i load it he also cracked the stock at the tuning screw end. he is a right dickhead rang royal mail about it and coz he sent it standard delivery they will only pay me out 52 quid but also take the gun. what bout yours got it yet.

Also tried to ring him yes you got it no f*****g answer

well the trigger is all loose wont even fire when i load it he also cracked the stock at the tuning screw end. he is a right dickhead rang royal mail about it and coz he sent it standard delivery they will only pay me out 52 quid but also take the gun. what bout yours got it yet.

no not got it yet

take 3/4 days to get here first class but dont know how long if its coming standard post

Get knocking on his door!!!!! its not about the money the guy has taken the piss, deserves a slap if he dont sort it out and pay you what your owed. i couldnt sleep at night knowing someones had my pants down, id have been down there no matter what the cost of fuel or train fare.

ATB

REDEYE

no not got it yet

take 3/4 days to get here first class but dont know how long if its coming standard post

best make sure its covered mate is he still answering you on his phone

no not got it yet

best make sure its covered mate is he still answering you on his phone

nope