TITAN MAINSPRING

Guest AngelicAcid

Easy.

Take the Titan spring and throw it in the bin.

Buy a gas ram and get someone who knows how to fit it for you.

The titan will increase recoil and noise, and put all sorts of stresses on bits of the rifle that aren't designed to withstand them.

• Like 1

Does snayone know how to put a titan mainspring in to a bsa lightning .22??

give it to me [bANNED TEXT] and i will fit it and set your gun up properly,have done guns for 30 yr and never had a bad word yet plus foc for you.

Nice one, fella, fair play to you!! :thumbs:

Easy.

Take the Titan spring and throw it in the bin.

Buy a gas ram and get someone who knows how to fit it for you.

The titan will increase recoil and noise, and put all sorts of stresses on bits of the rifle that aren't designed to withstand them.

it wont if you know what your doing and its done right :gunsmilie:

those gas rams 'dunarf spank yu lug ole ''though.

here do them box springs still go in half the time? used to 20 odd year ago... dead easy put in, but the power drop was like lose a foot pound one day, ok for a week or two then lose another noticable..randomly crap i thought.

and wheres those americon round section springs gone? teflon coated in like silicone enamel/gel stuff..they just were the dogs ganglies. (bitch to get in though lol).

wonga loada grease on it lol.( for the most silence and power lose fill untill it oozes out the guide slot lol..wipe it away, do it again untill it stops....lol nice dampened sound..runs to a smooth clut lol.

hmmmm am i getting the bug for a springer again.... hmmmmmm.......neh. stick me pcp.

Edited by ghillies

DONT PUT A GAS RAM IN GUN .I had one once worked great for a while then it leaked oil and gas .I was warned of this by a good gun shop .I had to know for my self so i got one rubbish .I have since fitted a titan spring with a tight spring guide made of derlin ,and a top hat made of polished harden steel that can rotate on a ptfe dic in the piston .less sound and kick than the gas ram much better by far.