FEEDING

peanut butter works a treat get your self a board and put some on it then prop it up against the fence then when you know they have been feeding off it move it a few feet more onto your pem till you get it were you want. then get stashed and shoot away.

• Like 1

Well im home, and ive baited my spots, im going to check them next time im up, ill try the peanut butter aswell :thumbs: it works great with rats so should work with "tree" rats :yes: Have a touched a sore point with you here steve???

Thanks to every body else for your tips and info :thumbs:

Well im home, and ive baited my spots, im going to check them next time im up, ill try the peanut butter aswell :thumbs: it works great with rats so should work with "tree" rats :yes: Have a touched a sore point with you here steve???

Thanks to every body else for your tips and info :thumbs:

not at all pal :thumbs:

just read it wrong

good luck pal

atb steve

do whatever it takes to draw them out of the woods mate i know i and many others would it just boosts up your sport or you could put a sign up telling them not to venture on your permission! :whistling:

dont get cocky pal it wont wash with me ,i was saying how the hunting game works and i will state once again for the people who dont no shit regarding the game,WHY CALL PESTS ONTO THE PERMISSION WHEN YOUR THERE TO DO A JOB!!!!!! this is not pointed at millsy just my points you dont have to listen to what i say but this forum here for everyone to have a opinion.

do whatever it takes to draw them out of the woods mate i know i and many others would it just boosts up your sport or you could put a sign up telling them not to venture on your permission! :whistling:

dont get cocky pal it wont wash with me ,i was saying how the hunting game works and i will state once again for the people who dont no shit regarding the game,WHY CALL PESTS ONTO THE PERMISSION WHEN YOUR THERE TO DO A JOB!!!!!! this is not pointed at millsy just my points you dont have to listen to what i say but this forum here for everyone to have a opinion.

Now it does not seem that you mis-read the orig post at all?.

At the end of the day its my permission and the squirrels are going to come on my side when im not there, ive seen them when i first arrive, so whats wrong with me tempting them over and then getting rid of them all together so that they cant cross over to my side?? And it does seem that your accusing me of...................

"i was saying how the hunting game works and i will state once again for the people who dont no shit regarding the game,WHY CALL PESTS ONTO THE PERMISSION WHEN YOUR THERE TO DO A JOB!!!!!!"

Its kind of hard for me not to take that the wrong way steve, isnt it?? You even used CAPITALS! Sorry mate, but i know my stuff, ive been shooting since i was 6 years old and have been taught by some top shooters, Ive tried to stay neutral with all the shit youve been getting bud, but your honestly not doing yourself any favours and seem to be taking it out on the wrong lads, i dont have a problem with you mate, but dont start arguments on my post please :thumbs:

Edited by millsy44
  • Like 1