Hi lads was out with my mate on his permission him with his .410 and me with my 12g. his land is the only place i can use my 12g to hunt, because on my permissions the farmer and land owners dont want the noise so i do it with air rifles. After a while useing his s/s .410 i started to love this small cal. So i was wondering what is a very good but cheap silenced .410 i can use for hunting for about £250.

thanks PH1

I picked up my pedretti hushpower 410, second hand for £200, keep your eye out for one of those, great gun to use in noise issue areas, specialy when used with sub-sonic carts

post-5267-0-16635600-1297299672_thumb.jpg

mine's in the swap section, looking for an un-modded o/u 410 as my permissions dont have noise issues anymore

As above you get a pedretti .410 and a baikal .410 both with hushpower conversions on them. These tend to vary between £150 and £250 2nd hand depending upon how lucky you are. Both have excellent reviews and are quiet. Downside is they are just single barrels. Hushpower do a silenced 20bore o/u but ive not seen any 2nd hand yet, so they are pretty rare. You do also get the mossberg 3shot pump action in a hushpower, like I own. They are more expensive 2nd hand... £400->£450 if i remember rightly, but they are ideal for shooting from a truck or quad when you need those 3 quick shots.