Woody falls to the Weihrauch HW100T

zini

Hi lads,

Here is a photo of a woody that I shot at a lased 33 metres with the .177 HW100T that was stood feeding on the grass with its mate.

It was taken just over the cross hair by the smallest margin, between the shoulder / wing blades at the bottom of its neck in the spinal cord region, cutting it straight away causing an instantaneous humane death.

This is an area that I favour a lot for pigeons when they are facing with their backs to me as I have a 100% kill to hit rate in this area. What I mean here is that if I manage to hit them in that area it kills them every time.

Cutting the spinal cord stops all messages going to the pigeon’s brain immobilising it straight away and killing it outright.

Its mate didn’t even hear the rifle fire now that I have my Twink fitted and only flew off when it looked at the dead bird and sensed danger from somewhere. It was lucky too as I had just re-cocked the Weihrauch ready to shoot it dead next to its fallen comrade.

Well my time is starting to come to an end now in the UK, and I go back in a few days time to Germany. Just got time on Friday night and Saturday day till about 1600 hrs for one last shoot with Andy and whoever else comes along with us.

Si.

post-2627-0-16154200-1297185235_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

hi Si

nice shooting buddy :thumbs:

i shall be joining Andy and your self for a bit of shooting friday :thumbs:

i also have 2 of those 1/2 size Twinks,so i shall bring one over for you to try out buddy OK

i collected them Wednesday :thumbs:

regards

Davy

Thanks lads for the comments.

Hi Davy thats great news pal, i look forward to seeing you on Friday buddy.

Can i buy one of them off you please pal if its ok on the HW?

Si

Edited by zini

Thanks lads for the comments.

Hi Davy thats great news pal, i look forward to seeing you on Friday buddy.

Can i buy one of them off you please pal if its ok on the HW?

Si

hi Si

have a look at them first! and try it out?

should be a good crack Friday!!

regards

Davy

Will do mate cheers Davy :thumbs:

Hi Owen good to hear from you buddy again.

Yep we will defo meet up in the Summer and do some rats and rabbits at Newbottle with your Mark :thumbs:

You can tell me then about how you shot and did at Davy's meet in April mate.

I foresee a lot of red faced adults when you beat some of them quite convincingly in the comp LOL :yes:

Does anyone fancy a gentleman’s bet with me that is attending the meet, say £5 that Owen comes above half way in the final results and beats a lot of the adults?

I’ve shot with him for 2 days and he is very, very good bordering on excellent for his age.

Si.

Hi Karpman,

Thanks for the comment buddy. I have practiced for many years now so it is sort of natural buddy if that makes sense.

Si.

Nice shot si, clinical :thumbs:

Dident fancy it 50 metres standing ? ? :laugh:

Owen I think you have si worried mate hense him making his excuses and opting out of the comp :laugh:

Im sure you will do great buddy from what si has said and you will know that 200 like the back of your hand buddy :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

:tongue2: Ste :laugh: .

Its not the .22 S200 you need to worry about Ste mate. Its the .177 Ultra that he is deadly with that peeps better watch out for :yes:

You can all :laugh: now :thumbs: but i foresee many that will be laughing on the other side of their faces in April :yes:;)

The lad is very good indeed and your right Ste mate. If i was going to the meet (shame i cant come) I would be worried about shooting against him :yes:

As Rahmases once said, “So let it be said, so let it be written” We will wait and see. :yes:

ATB

Si.

Edited by zini

Yeah pal makes perfect sense,

I often think some folks are just more naturally attuned to certain things, Music, Drawing, Snooker. What ever really.

The rest of us just have to work at that little bit harder lol.

A friend of mine can drive very, To the point of were it took him to racing sure he practices and practices a lot but was definitely a natural air about. Glad to say he can't shoot for toffee yet at least lol :boogie:

Great to have a place were we can all benefit from other folks expertise, Have a safe journey back to Germany mate :thumbs:

Karpman

Its not the .22 S200 you need to worry about Ste mate. Its the .177 Ultra that he is deadly with that peeps better watch out for :yes:

You can all :laugh: now :thumbs: but i foresee many that will be laughing on the other side of their faces in April :yes:;)

The lad is very good indeed and your right Ste mate. If i was going to the meet (shame i cant come) I would be worried about shooting against him :yes:

As Rahmases once said, “So let it be said, so let it be written†We will wait and see. :yes:

ATB

Si.

Hi Si,

Thanks for all the confidance you have in me. I hope I dont let you and myself down by getting too nervous on the day.

atb

Owen

As Rahmases once said, “So let it be said, so let it be written†We will wait and see. :yes:

ATB

Si.

Hi Si,

Thanks for all the confidance you have in me. I hope I dont let you and myself down by getting too nervous on the day.

atb

Owen

hi Owen

dont worry about being nervous buddy,i will be right behind you."blowing in your ear" :laugh:

regards

davy