lure machine large and mini

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id be intreasted in 1 mate when there for sale

1st one's going to me mate thats 95% made , then after that its 1st come 1st served, got steel to make one more mini one, i'll be starting to make that the mora

how can we do the deal as i want one but dare not send you cash,nd i dont have pay pal as it dose not work as ive been stung before :icon_redface:

check, i don't rip people or set up paypal, its easy to set up!

sorry mate i didnt mean you orded some boots with daughters pay pal,company went bust,no money back no boots,pay pal dont care,dare not ask her again, :angel:

a no mate ,can you not charge it back from her bank ?? If you do use it for me you wont be getting ripped and i'll still be here! its my lasses paypal anyway so she'ed f*****g kill me as she'll get the shit, and as you know i'm an out of work so i'ed get it 24/7 off her! but i treat people the way i like to be treat! it come's back at ya in the end!!

The whole point i'm making these is apart from being an out of work welder/fab am bored to death, and av got every thing their to make them,

and most lads have to struggle to make them ( because they don't have a lathe/welder n gear to bend and fab stuff) or they buy them at a canny cost!

yes very true words,,,gunna put my name down for one of yours,if poss :icon_redface::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

1st one's going to me mate thats 95% made , then after that its 1st come 1st served, got steel to make one more mini one, i'll be starting to make that the mora

how can we do the deal as i want one but dare not send you cash,nd i dont have pay pal as it dose not work as ive been stung before :icon_redface:

sorry mate i didnt mean you orded some boots with daughters pay pal,company went bust,no money back no boots,pay pal dont care,dare not ask her again, :angel:

a no mate ,can you not charge it back from her bank ?? If you do use it for me you wont be getting ripped and i'll still be here! its my lasses paypal anyway so she'ed f*****g kill me as she'll get the shit, and as you know i'm an out of work so i'ed get it 24/7 off her! but i treat people the way i like to be treat! it come's back at ya in the end!!

The whole point i'm making these is apart from being an out of work welder/fab am bored to death, and av got every thing their to make them,

and most lads have to struggle to make them ( because they don't have a lathe/welder n gear to bend and fab stuff) or they buy them at a canny cost!

yes very true words,,,gunna put my name down for one of yours,if poss :icon_redface::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

aye mate 'ill knock it up the mora n pm you when its sorted! every thing tested before posting!

aye mate 'ill knock it up the mora n pm you when its sorted! every thing tested before posting!

If your a bit unsure im sure you can get postal order :) works same way :)

looks spot on mate al probably pick it up on sunday morning, but al ring you later on in the week to confirm

aye mate it'll only take 5/10 min to show you how to use it! i'll make a spindle/turn so you can use it on your own!!!!

cheers lad, do you get the solenoid with the starter motor from the car you take it from, or can you buy one, also what do you use for the wheel on the big one

just wired the big lure up the day,

anyway i checked the solenoid mate and its drwing 4 amp and i've just used a 16amp switch!