lady woods raw dog food

was wondering if any body deals with ladywoods dog food do they deliver to southyorksire had a look on there website but carn;t work out amount you get for your money any info would be much appreciated or does any body no any other raw dog food dealers closer to me southyorkshire area

ive used landywoods penty of times but i collect as they are only 30 mins away. not sure what minimum amount is for delivery, i would reccomend their meaty lamb ribs and breast of lamb. i tend to use TPMS now as they do me better deals on bulk orders and i can also collect.www.tpms.co.uk, give em a look they may be able to sort you out!

cheers, matt

better going to doggy snack shack,he does outstanding deals

weres that mate is there a website

i guess u didnt see the pinned section on him.was a joke soz bud.dont go near him he is a con man.

isnt there a knackers yard near you mate.get good deals from there and best of meat for the dogs.googleit and see where the nearest one is to you.

to give u a rough estimate,i pay ten quid for box of minced chicken same price for beef.comes in 1b bags 201b in a box

Edited by scothunter

I wouldn't touch this supplier with a bargepole and if you've ever ordered using credit/debit card then check your statements carefully as there are loads of people who have been scammed over the last 2 years and the owner is currently being investigated by Police for fraud.

If you got a Facebook account there is a whole group of people who have been scammed by him, search Scammed at dog shows and you should find it.

I wouldn't touch this supplier with a bargepole and if you've ever ordered using credit/debit card then check your statements carefully as there are loads of people who have been scammed over the last 2 years and the owner is currently being investigated by Police for fraud.

If you got a Facebook account there is a whole group of people who have been scammed by him, search Scammed at dog shows and you should find it.

Thats not the page he has already had taken down is it?

cheers Callum

I've used landywood brought the minced chicken and bone its in 1lb bags and found it fine....

how much was that mate and how much did you have to buy

The minimum order is about £30 mate..... think there 30 something pence a pound the price list is on their site,

Guest AngelicAcid

try a local butcher mate, ive got a good un, 25 p per pound.

plus if i do it myself, i soemtimes get it for nowt.

last time bagged up 187 bags, best steak, chicken lamb and beef off cuts.(all for free.)

honestly ask about, its worth it.

was wondering if any body deals with ladywoods dog food do they deliver to southyorksire had a look on there website but carn;t work out amount you get for your money any info would be much appreciated or does any body no any other raw dog food dealers closer to me southyorkshire area

alright mate there is a place in askern doncaster industrial estate 30p per good beef chicken an tripe :thumbs: :thumbs:

Used to use landywoods, but gave up with it

they dont weigh the bags properly, so some bags have a lot less in than they should,

half the order dosent turn up, or they give you different to what you ordered

and the lamb ribs are crap - some orders we have had - the ribs have been

small and spindley not much on them.

Have just done a bulk order from DAF, which was much easer

ordered everything by email, and if somethings out of stock

he emails back to say so, price wise

i ordered 60lb of chicken and it cost the same as landywoods is

i did order the bulk packs, so they dont come in 1lbs - but in 5lbs

weight, for 180lbs of meat chicken/beef and tripe

22lbs of chicken wings, 22lbs of carcases and 8lbs of liver

came to around 104 quid - one thing i do like about them is

they stock a lot more different types of meat - not just the bog standered ones.