Which Ultrafire Cree.

Hello,

After researching here, It seems that a Ultrafire cree would suit my needs for night shooting. The budget for mos of them is bang on for what I can afford right now as apposed to a 100+ deben or logun.

So confused over there huge range though, And would one of there red cycle torches be up to the job? A ultrafire one that is before I get blazed at lol.

Nightvision is a no no my budget just won't stretch, I have a lamp for the lazy hound but need something a little less fierce and gun mounted for Hopefully rabbits and rats.

Many many thanks in advance.

Karpman :cry:

hi mate

i myself own a ultrafire cree torch 300 lumens

one thing is for sure is that they are fookin bright for the price and size.

basically theres no point in buying them from china as they take a month to come so heres a link to an ebay shop that sells them: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/sporting-kent

as for red leds - they dont work aswell as actual bulbs with a filter. also trying to put a red film on a white led wont work - ive tried.

the 300 lumen ultrafire is powerful for most applications and can spot rabbits clearly out to 100m easy!! but one downside is that it has nice spot beam in the middle but a wide excess of light surrounding it - so one suggestion i can make is to try a focusable cree torch of ebay if the the 300 ultrafire is bugging you.

BUT THE ULTRAFIRES ARE AMAZING!!!!

atb

scott

Hello,

After researching here, It seems that a Ultrafire cree would suit my needs for night shooting. The budget for mos of them is bang on for what I can afford right now as apposed to a 100+ deben or logun.

So confused over there huge range though, And would one of there red cycle torches be up to the job? A ultrafire one that is before I get blazed at lol.

Nightvision is a no no my budget just won't stretch, I have a lamp for the lazy hound but need something a little less fierce and gun mounted for Hopefully rabbits and rats.

hi ya ryder pal

well home now and getting my gun cleaned and sorted then i'll put up a post of tonights lamping lol but like i said before to ya buddy the ultrfire cree torches are spot on very light and easy to use plus for around 25 quid you will get the torch pressure switch rechargable batteries and charger plus mount matey they are a top torch you can get filters for them as well or like i did used the end cap of an old scope cover the yellow one and cut that to size and fitted it to a old rubber flip up case job done

i am now using the logun gun lamp again very good lamp and filters again you can buy or make 2 minutes work matey

now the tracers are a cracking lamp and a lot of people on here use them matey

but for cheap lamp that will work all day long asks rossy (andy) on here he had both of mine they are top little torches (ultrafire cree)

you need to be getting out with me soon buddy you would have like to see that fox go down not even a twitch :thumbs:

shay

Hello,

hi ya ryder pal

well home now and getting my gun cleaned and sorted then i'll put up a post of tonights lamping lol but like i said before to ya buddy the ultrfire cree torches are spot on very light and easy to use plus for around 25 quid you will get the torch pressure switch rechargable batteries and charger plus mount matey they are a top torch you can get filters for them as well or like i did used the end cap of an old scope cover the yellow one and cut that to size and fitted it to a old rubber flip up case job done

i am now using the logun gun lamp again very good lamp and filters again you can buy or make 2 minutes work matey

now the tracers are a cracking lamp and a lot of people on here use them matey

but for cheap lamp that will work all day long asks rossy (andy) on here he had both of mine they are top little torches (ultrafire cree)

you need to be getting out with me soon buddy you would have like to see that fox go down not even a twitch :thumbs:

shay

Cheers buddy.

Gonna get a ultrafire cree, Just which bloody one i'm stumped lol. That fox was a cracker mate. Yeah gotta get out bit of welding to do first:( Having to use me lamp to do a little evening plinking and it's becoming a tad annoying to next door and such lol.

Just a tad worried about like the above said pal, Takes a month to arrive :censored: Looking forward to your wright up pal

Karpman

Aka ryder

hi mate the link i posted up are from a uk seller that takes 2-3 days to arrive and are they same units as the china ones.

sorry if i didnt make it clear.

atb

scott

Ah cheers pal missed that, Not you fault bud being a bit blonde today. Many thanks pal.

Karpman

hi mate the link i posted up are from a uk seller that takes 2-3 days to arrive and are they same units as the china ones.

sorry if i didnt make it clear.

atb

scott

Ah cheers pal missed that, Not you fault bud being a bit blonde today. Many thanks pal.

Karpman

SORTED :thumbs:

nice to help a fellow shooter!

atb

scott

• 4 months later...

im using the 800 lumens ultrafire there a great torch and i,ll never use a lamp again,i bought an ultrafire 1000 lumens recentley which is rubbish theres two ultrafires 1000 lumens on ebay one has the tiny 30mm head the beam on its terrible which is what i bought... it needs to be the one with the 45mm head throws much better light save anyone making the same mistake i did.

i made my own set of filters on my cnc and knocked up a batch if anyones interested :kiss:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ultrafire-cree-filters-red-green-etc-shooting-hunting-/300570954992?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&var=&hash=item8bb3d068ae

I've been trying a few ultrafire's myself, that larger sized on may just be what I'm looking for.

Are they available in a 'one mode version' and can you get a pigtail switch for em'?

as for red leds - they dont work aswell as actual bulbs with a filter. also trying to put a red film on a white led wont work - ive tried.

Hmmm, yes the torches do! I have two red LED 300 lumen's and both are good out to 80 yards on rabbits.

My advice is to invest in a 900 lumen LED torch from Dealextream, yes it's going to take two to three weeks to arrive but at around £15 it beats the hell out of the Deben 900 lumen set up.

John