pennine hunt

hi was just reading an old post bout pennine meet card and how to get it.....i used to with them years ago ..i was wondering if thy still actually ever hunt round where the kennels r...i remeber they used to meet at bay horse holmfirth, jackson bridge, and wharncliffe craggs where ecclesfield beagles have kennels. does any1know if they still hutn this area and is they do r they meeting anytime [bANNED TEXT] end of season....id love to go for a day..c some real hounds for change from all mounted packs ..lol..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if you go out with rockwood theres plenty there know all you need to know of the pennine,some pennine lads were at rockwood meet sunday . if your genuine they dont bite ,plus been female helps

If you used to be a member then it shouldnt be a problem to give the secretery a call and pay your subs again, if they dont have a record of you and the master dosnt remember you then a simple referance from one of the mounted packs you followed will be all thats needed. Yes they still trail hunt and exercise in the areas you mentioned now and again.

Who's country were you in down south?

was never a member...you know when you just go with the hunts in your area when you hear they are near you and everyone knows you have a good day with pennine but they travel so far afeild . we used to go for days with badsworth too and ecclesfield beagles. my family normally hunt with the rockwood harriers but they are mounted and huntings no way near as good as pennine. i have just moved back to area and got into hunting again and so was thinking would like to go with pennine if they were in the area again. The master probably would know my dads face he hunts alot and hunted with pennine when he was btchealor and could tarvel more ...plus used to know john crossland he married joanne and moved to ireland ..we know her parents...but dont know anybody now so dont know if they would give me a meet card the way things are and all

was never a member...you know when you just go with the hunts in your area when you hear they are near you and everyone knows you have a good day with pennine but they travel so far afeild . we used to go for days with badsworth too and ecclesfield beagles. my family normally hunt with the rockwood harriers but they are mounted and huntings no way near as good as pennine. i have just moved back to area and got into hunting again and so was thinking would like to go with pennine if they were in the area again. The master probably would know my dads face he hunts alot and hunted with pennine when he was btchealor and could tarvel more ...plus used to know john crossland he married joanne and moved to ireland ..we know her parents...but dont know anybody now so dont know if they would give me a meet card the way things are and all

oh yeah and i keep sayin hunting but i mean trail hunting for anybody reading...im just back from southern ireland where is still leagal and i forget when i talk its not here..cant get used to it

You will have no probs at all then. Give the master Mr A.R a call and if your family hunt with rockwood and you know John it will all be no problem :thumbs: . The subs for the year are less than the cap at most other packs so its worth being a member even if your worried about not getting your moneys worth!

hi was just reading an old post bout pennine meet card and how to get it.....i used to with them years ago ..i was wondering if thy still actually ever hunt round where the kennels r...i remeber they used to meet at bay horse holmfirth, jackson bridge, and wharncliffe craggs where ecclesfield beagles have kennels. does any1know if they still hutn this area and is they do r they meeting anytime [bANNED TEXT] end of season....id love to go for a day..c some real hounds for change from all mounted packs ..lol..

I am pretty sure that Ecclesfield Beagles are no longer active. However I had a nice day with the Barlow hounds at Ughill Hall last week which is near to Bradfield. I think they have another meet scheduled there. Regards. J.H.S.

if you go out with rockwood theres plenty there know all you need to know of the pennine,some pennine lads were at rockwood meet sunday . :whistling: if your genuine they dont bite ,plus been female helps :tongue2:

well you dont need to be in secret service to know you were out sunday then...lol..did they take hounds i didnt go cos thought was like a hack around for horses as was newcomers.....

feck me have you all applied for jobs for MI5. Lunita you asked if they still hunt the pennine area e.g bayhorse and the likes answer not much if your planning on following them get your self a large bank loan you,ll need it as they like to travel. And as already been said when out with rockwood ask mr tue who might know sure he,ll point you in right direction weds best day to get any info atb.

feck me have you all applied for jobs for MI5. Lunita you asked if they still hunt the pennine area e.g bayhorse and the likes answer not much if your planning on following them get your self a large bank loan you,ll need it as they like to travel. And as already been said when out with rockwood ask mr tue who might know sure he,ll point you in right direction weds best day to get any info atb.

haha yeah i did only ask cos didnt know who to ask as im new...lol...didnt i look like a [bANNED TEXT] idiot now haha