update...

farmer phoned me this morning to tell me he'd found the runner in a field under where id shot him..his jack had taken interest in something in a ditch.

Surprised he'd gone that far but will know in future not to take the same shot again, either head or bolier room from now on!

reason for neck shot was that i could only see the neck and the top of his head. hindsight is a marvellous thing and i guess i'll put it down to experience.

having a name like stalker, i doubt you've ever missed or had any runners etc. thanks for the input prat.

The reason we are allowed a FAC is because we are supposed to be judged a responsable person (DID YOU KNOW YOU HIT IT NO,DID YOU KNOW IT WAS WOUNDED NO,DID YOU KILL IT DONT KNOW,WAS IT SUFFERINg DONT CARE ,DID YOU GO LOOK UM MAYBE,)Hardly the actions of a responsable FAC holder (PRAT)

nice guy eh..! glad the site isnt full of people like you, right put off!

pretentious questions like those could be asked of anyone when shooting, obviously not to you though.

For the record i do respect my quarry and dont like anything i shoot to suffer. However i dont feel i have to answer to some twat who's period has lasted the whole month!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i shot one and it ran off i wouldn't care what time it was, and if i couldn't find it i would go back down in the daylight and have a look.

Lol.its crazy how a genuine post gets blown out of proportion there is really no need we ere to help eachother out.Anyone who says they dont ever get a runner whether its foxing, rabbiting or pigeon s

We are all here to build and learn or experiences, And it seems to me that you think you may of never made a mistake while out shooting, As long as its a learning curve then thats all that matters,

yes we all have misses but i think we owe it to whatever quarry we shoot to do our best to make sure that it doesnt suffer, if that means looking for a hour then so be it , its called being responsible, or trying to be as responsible as we possibly can , if a anti was to find a fox or whatever which had been shot and still alive well as we know they grasp at every little thing to ruin what we all love doing , so happy hunting all

Stalker - what would you do if you knew you had wounded a fox and it ran onto land where you didn't have permission? Risk 5 years for armed trespass?

If you read the post properly i already have said we always take a dog with us. :whistling:

Fair comment bro. I missed that in your post.

only 3, 20cal 6mm 308 is that enough for u, O and a 4 on the way. :laugh:

Well i hope you show your quarry and others that you deserve them,Happy Hunting :notworthy:

my quarry deservs nothing but the best . 40gr vmax at 3800ft pc :laugh:

55g noss at 3900ft ps :laugh:

150gr sst :laugh:

thats good enough for me .

and never shoot at some thing i dont know :icon_eek:

my quarry deservs nothing but the best .

40gr vmax at 3800ft pc :laugh:

55g noss at 3900ft ps :laugh:

3800 fps & 3900 fps, that's fast. What calibre are you using, .220 swift?

John

20 cal (204)doing 3800 with 40gr vmax and the 6mm with the 55gr noss doing just under the 3900. :thumbs: