Lamping Tonight..

Lamping tonight in north east area if anyone wants to join me and a pal.. Thinking about giving my little Whippy/JRT his 1st slip.. For all you who wanted to know how he got on, I'l let you know in the morning.. Feel free to PM me if your free and wanting to come tonight.. ATB Dan.

check the weather mate, its full moon over here tonight so we wont be heading out! goodluck anyway :thumbs:

Will make sure i do mate thanks, I'm busting to get hold of a decent Beddy/Whip and head to ireland for a weekend of the sport.. :gunsmilie:

i went out last nite it was over cast but the moon was still over powering and it was very still plenty of long ears on the fields pairing up by the looks of it really just a glorified walk for the dogs still got out though,hope your nights better mate all the best :thumbs:

check the weather mate, its full moon over here tonight so we wont be heading out! goodluck anyway :thumbs:

Will make sure i do mate thanks, I'm busting to get hold of a decent Beddy/Whip and head to ireland for a weekend of the sport.. :gunsmilie:

Got one here for sale mate pm for details atb

i went out last nite it was over cast but the moon was still over powering and it was very still plenty of long ears on the fields pairing up by the looks of it really just a glorified walk for the dogs still got out though,hope your nights better mate all the best :thumbs:

Cheers mate. American hatch in your avatar ?

You cant be that busting then

Cheers mate. American hatch in your avatar ?

could well be mate i only know shamo's and asiels mate and old english game i just liked the picture :thumbs:

How much you after sanstorm ? got any Pics.. ?

Go through my Content mate look for any beddy/whippet threads you will find one on there some whee cant upload now as im on my fone. Hes 22tts. Nice fast racey type make me an offer through pm when you av ad a look