Lightforce problems

I have a few problems with the wiring being dodgy on my lightforce lamp at the moment, does anyone know how to strip the lamp to do a quick fix as i am most peed off at the moment with their shit product...... :icon_eek:

new wire not curly, new switch off owt old nd broken,strimmer eg its not hard two wires one stright through to bulb one to switch then to bulb,but they dont go from wire's from bulb to switch,so just change it from there down :thumbs: hope this helps but for price the should have thicker wire for me,dont forget the insulating tape on wires so they dont touch, :blink:

The wire in the handle...

wired mine up to a new switch yesterday had to screw the face off then pull the whole black center bit out after taking the bulb out and take the bottom out of the handle a lot of f*cking about but got there in the end atb biza

That it un screw the head, And there a little sliver rivet thing,Tap it out with a hammer and punch (i used a nail) and that will let you into all the wires in the handle...

And dont forget to put a knot in the wire in the handle you know the bit with the red clip things at the bottom of the handle,That way the knot takes any strain and not the connections that cause all the problems.

The wire in the handle...

wired mine up to a new switch yesterday had to screw the face off then pull the whole black center bit out after taking the bulb out and take the bottom out of the handle a lot of f*cking about but got there in the end atb biza

That it un screw the head, And there a little sliver rivet thing,Tap it out with a hammer and punch (i used a nail) and that will let you into all the wires in the handle...

And dont forget to put a knot in the wire in the handle you know the bit with the red clip things at the bottom of the handle,That way the knot takes any strain and not the connections that cause all the problems.

Sound advice, With my latest lamp (2 year old now) I put a knot up inside the handle, to stop strain on the wires, and had nothing has gone wrong yet!

:thumbs:

I can't seem to get the silver rivet bolt out? When you say "tap" it .............. do you mean get the nail/punch stuck in the hole and pull the rivet out?? There is no opening on the other side to tap it through?? My brain is tiny............... :doh:

I have a few problems with the wiring being dodgy on my lightforce lamp at the moment, does anyone know how to strip the lamp to do a quick fix as i am most peed off at the moment with their shit product...... :icon_eek:

I sent mine back pointing out the fault and they fixed it free of charge

I can't seem to get the silver rivet bolt out? When you say "tap" it .............. do you mean get the nail/punch stuck in the hole and pull the rivet out?? There is no opening on the other side to tap it through?? My brain is tiny............... :doh:

No what i mean is hit it threw hard and it should break the rivet out , Then i just use a match or bit of stick too lodge it in for future reference, Either way that has too come out too fix the the wires in side,:thumbs:

Iv known people too drill them out, BUT becareful doing it this way as theres two red wires directly behind it.........

I had an issue with my first lightforce lamp, i was working for a sign company at the time took it to work, took it apart put better connections on and put a cable-tie round the cable to take any pressure of the connections.

Probably of know use, but worked for mine :thumbs: