how do you rate

Working ability i can't comment on yet as i haven't seen one working yet! But hopefully there good as i have a pup bred that way.

Seen Wheaten/Greys work and have to say they give you everything a bull cross does but have a slightly better running style if that makes sense? All my Bull crosses where plodders, you would think it was a horse coming up field where as my wheaten pup seems to glide when running making hardly any noise.

The other most obvious thing they give you over a bull cross is the coat which is excellent. My Wheaten/Bull/Grey pup took to sleeping outside in snow over Xmas. Think he might of been dropped on his head as a pup tho :icon_redface: as his kennel was full of straw. And also better feet as i find a lot of Bull X's don't have best feet. :thumbs:

post-38025-0-32855000-1295269694_thumb.jpg Charlie Wheaten/Bull/Grey 8 months in pic. Anna Bull/Grey 15months in pic.

Working ability i can't comment on yet as i haven't seen one working yet! But hopefully there good as i have a pup bred that way.

Seen Wheaten/Greys work and have to say they give you everything a bull cross does but have a slightly better running style if that makes sense? All my Bull crosses where plodders, you would think it was a horse coming up field where as my wheaten pup seems to glide when running making hardly any noise.

The other most obvious thing they give you over a bull cross is the coat which is excellent. My Wheaten/Bull/Grey pup took to sleeping outside in snow over Xmas. Think he might of been dropped on his head as a pup tho :icon_redface: as his kennel was full of straw. And also better feet as i find a lot of Bull X's don't have best feet. :thumbs:

post-38025-0-32855000-1295269694_thumb.jpg Charlie Wheaten/Bull/Grey 8 months in pic. Anna Bull/Grey 15months in pic.

i have a wheaton x grayhound 3/4 grayhound and her prey drive is awsome just lacks in size and weight she 25" but 44lb very fast on prey and veryt game on things with teath before ban of course ..

i have a wheaton grey bitch n she is very game but didnt make the size i thort she would tbh but dnt mind the teeth n a mate has a wheaton bull grey n he says its a very handy dog does everything he asks off it so hopefully u ave a gooden he looks a nice strong dog atb with him n keep us posted on what he turns out like :thumbs::thumbs:

Seen Wheaten/Greys work and have to say they give you everything a bull cross does but have a slightly better running style if that makes sense? All my Bull crosses where plodders, you would think it was a horse coming up field where as my wheaten pup seems to glide when running making hardly aany noise.

Your white bullx is a bonnie dog. Lol although it does look like shes holding both the leads in her mouth hahaha atb

Seen Wheaten/Greys work and have to say they give you everything a bull cross does but have a slightly better running style if that makes sense? All my Bull crosses where plodders, you would think it was a horse coming up field where as my wheaten pup seems to glide when running making hardly aany noise.

Your white bullx is a bonnie dog. Lol although it does look like shes holding both the leads in her mouth hahaha atb

The sire to my pup was deerhound wheaten bull greyhound and the best all rounder l have seen and great watch do his job.

Alot off people like a bit off wheaten put in the bull x cross because off there coat because if they get marked up does not stand out and much as a straight bullx :thumbs:

The sire to my pup was deerhound wheaten bull greyhound and the best all rounder l have seen and great watch do his job.

Alot off people like a bit off wheaten put in the bull x cross because off there coat because if they get marked up does not stand out and much as a straight bullx :thumbs:

exactly why i am looking for one but no luck yet !

bullgreyhounds and wheatongreyhounds both make cracking works bred and brought up the right way and they both have plenty of prey drive and dont mind the sharp end so y not mix them like i did and have the best of both worlds 1 of the best dogs ive seen is chris hicklings dog off hear is bred that way he keeps this x and just wheatongreyhounds and they all 1st class workers and we bred a litter last year out his wheatonbullgreyhound dog and my halfx bitch and they only 7months now the 1 got and cousons 1 r smashing rats now and showing plenty of promise in my oppion its the perfect x 4 hard graft :thumbs: atb cbx

i havent had, or seen alot of lurchers work but of what i have seen ide say my wheaton x has an extremely high pray drive. far more then the gray x i had manny years ago.

but when he is not out in the field he is the most gentle dog ive ever had. eats very slowly, very calm, never pulls on the lead and very quiet.

i have been looking at the weaton x for a long time now and are a lot steadier than the ballx a round other dog and terrier's. they have more brains and a more all rounder than a ballx and will take anything a ballx will. Thay have better feet and coat and don't show scares as much as a ballx but if you aint on the ball with the weaton they will turn on anything that is close to them.

the only reason the weaton has not took off over here is that the irish did not let them go that far out off there cirlce as all the weaton is a ball in sheep's clothing. which was the best thing what could have happened to the weaton as the pedlers did not get there hand's on them like they have with the ballx as there are more ballx's moving around than any other type of learcher imo