bullx 17 week

hahahaha u lot r all bum nuts with clang rnd the rim u spaks i no they dnt av lock jaw i was messing u feckin scum idiots r u all for real drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :censored::censored::censored::gunsmilie:

Haha,, true colours,,, the words of a full on spazdik chav prick,,,and to think some folk were saying go easy on you,,, shite stain,,:feck: .

Never mind his trainers yo gimp,, hes showing you his dogs of by the looks of it there 15 or 20 year old pics which means he was working dogs while you were still shitting in nappies you mong,, go take ya face for a shite,,,:feck: .

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah if he did that he will be awsome mate, only the world beaters do that ha ha. Btw there's no such thing as lock jaw.

hahahaha u lot r all bum nuts with clang rnd the rim u spaks i no they dnt av lock jaw i was messing u feckin scum idiots r u all for real drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :censored::censored::censored::gunsmilie:

What a feckin half wit you are ! After reading that I have no doubt you thought it had lock jaw ! Get back on your playstation or try a day at school if your bored !!

its great on here gets better by the day f...ing lock jaw thumbdown.gif

its a youthomism for hangs on! pillock figure of speech :toast::wallbash:

and this wed site is surposed to be a place where peolpe can update their progress and ask questions on things they are unsure about. but look at most posts and thers always some 1 slating the post in some way, shape or form, and it always seems to be the same few people. ? whats wrong with just wishing the lad good luck with his pup.

went out with bullx and big dog caught a bunny young dog lached on and wouldnt let go he ad lock jaw lol im buzzing he should be good [bANNED TEXT] older

you just enjoy the moment mate, think thats good wait till you got it up and running :thumbs:

im not running it u muppet my big dog caught it and brought it bk so i let the pup av a bit ov a tug onit to see if it was intrested init and it was u dik

:thumbs:

nice dogs mate :thumbs:

Thanks mate pic 15 year old like (merle 24) has already noticed Soz bout the trainers must get some new ones haha.Last time i stick up for some one on here lol.

sorry about the trainers posted it on wrong post lol alot ov diykes on ear int they nice one mate very good pics to :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

What a feckin half wit you are ! After reading that I have no doubt you thought it had lock jaw ! Get back on your playstation or try a day at school if your bored !!

ant got a playstaion u rag bean dont worry bout me m8y worry bout yaself

Haha,, true colours,,, the words of a full on spazdik chav prick,,,and to think some folk were saying go easy on you,,, shite stain,,:feck: .

Never mind his trainers yo gimp,, hes showing you his dogs of by the looks of it there 15 or 20 year old pics which means he was working dogs while you were still shitting in nappies you mong,, go take ya face for a shite,,,:feck: .

yh i thought u was in the trainers u spunk bubble iv apolajized to him all ready i no it want him hes to clever u div