found saluki X lurcher male reunited

A woman came to me today with a tri coloured male lurcher saluki cross type that she had found wandering near the road from lincoln to sleaford generally in good condition but ive taken him in as she had no wear to put him but i will keep hold of him till someone comes forward if this may be your dog please contact me with a description of it as i would like him to go back to his rightful owners

Edited by jen.d

A woman came to me today with a tri coloured male lurcher saluki cross type that she had found wandering near the road from lincoln to sleaford generally in good condition but ive taken him in as she had no wear to put him but i will keep hold of him till someone comes forward if this may be your dog please contact me with a description of it as i would like him to go back to his rightful owners

Have you contacted the police, Lurcherlink, DogLost and all the local rescues? They need informing as the owners will most likely contact these places/organisations if they are looking for the dog.

Have you contacted the police, Lurcherlink, DogLost and all the local rescues? They need informing as the owners will most likely contact these places/organisations if they are looking for the dog.

ya i have informed all these with his details and had i look through the lost dogs but cant find any matching his description at the moment he seems to like kids and seems very relaxed in the house as hes in a crate a present in my porch till he gets used to my other dogs and them him but he is friendly with the other dogs tho but if his owners dont come forward i will keep trying to find them tho as i know first hand what it feels like to either lose or have them stolen as i had 3 of my taken nearly 2 years ago now