middleton terriers

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone has there different look on terriers ..I think terriers should be judged to there own (Type )ie a border should look like a border not a scaled down one.Same as lakies in my eyes and its my o

Posted Images

midletons terriers are bred for the money rather than the working ability ,the show ring is his saleroom,but he is not the only one alot of the so called famous terrier men are just the same,cowan and tyson,they have all bred more terriers than are needed and sold terriers to people who were not fit to have them ,they have done more damage to the sport than good.greedy;workshy,pubtalker,descibes some of the people better than terrierman.sorry if ive offended anyone.

Guest little terriers

is your mate going to work the expensive terrier or just keep it for showing.

[/quote I can guarantee you that Martin works his dogs both terriers and lurchers.. y/s Jigger

well said said well said in to tell the truth does it matter if it works or good in the ring its his dog in ife he happy wi well thats it

Edited by little terriers
Guest little terriers

:laugh:

batter on his door and a greedy monster will come out not sure what colour its eyes will be.

Maybe battering the door is not the correct approach :tongue2:

Lots of fancy prices for terriers mentioned recently, which is odd because a pup could be got from the man himself for half of the lowest figure mentioned in the classified post today...which...does suggest the follow on owners in the line are not shy of pouring on the $'s themselves (whilst forever throwing the fellas name forward). That said i have half a GM bred dog sat right here and i would'nt take 48mill (HK$'s) for him, not because of his working ability...more to do with loyalty to my own culture.

well said well said i have to say ive read his book i have singed here by him rutha arnoald and bill wild and had the pleasure of meeting him and what ever people say they cant say he dont breed a good dog and as for not working :laugh: i havent seen one of hs starin that has a terriable nature yet

little terriers if your happy with the man and his terriers i am pleased for you,but you have to addmit that the working ability is not the reason he breeds so many terriers,if it was the fox would have gone the same way as the dodo with the litters he has churned out.

is your mate going to work the expensive terrier or just keep it for showing.

[/quote I can guarantee you that Martin works his dogs both terriers and lurchers.. y/s Jigger

well said well said like a say i know his dogs work you know his dogs works he knows his dogs work so who cares his dogs are super below and supper in the ring in well a think if we all had the cash we would be battering down middletions door some time the green eyed monster comes out doesnt it

sorry mate but thats bollocks! that kind of money shouldnt b in terriers, people start breedin them for show and money, it f...cks up the strains!!!!! surely u understand that unless u know nothing about terriers!!!