a bit concerned

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think You need to sew the leg back on your Jeans for a start its cold at the moment and then weigh up if this particular dog is really worth keeping? Is he the best dog you have? because if he is n

Yes mate, you, your dog, your immediate family, yer neighbours and everyone you ever spoke to should be battered to death with a crowbar because you are the one person on this planet who has ever owne

you said in your own words the dog is not very friendly with other dogs :wankerzo4:

Think You need to sew the leg back on your Jeans for a start its cold at the moment :laugh: and then weigh up if this particular dog is really worth keeping? Is he the best dog you have? because if he is not then at best you could end up with a big vets bill if he rips into a dog again or worse he may kill a dog that in temperament and work is a superior animal.

In my personal experience I find fighters are usually cowards in ther work a dog that fights is my pet hate and I will not tolerate it.

Don't get me wrong they will all have a squabble now and again usually in the summer but somthing that continually wants to fight is no use to me but each to ther own only you can decide if to keep the dog or not.

Best of luck :thumbs:

Drifter

he's no problem at all mate and he,s far from a coward hes a real grafter he is kept with my other dogs, I take him beating he works all day with Labs and Spaniels and he loves the kids to bits and runs with the pack of 7 Pats when we take them out,I just dont know why he would do this

Think You need to sew the leg back on your Jeans for a start its cold at the moment :laugh: and then weigh up if this particular dog is really worth keeping? Is he the best dog you have? because if he is not then at best you could end up with a big vets bill if he rips into a dog again or worse he may kill a dog that in temperament and work is a superior animal.

In my personal experience I find fighters are usually cowards in ther work a dog that fights is my pet hate and I will not tolerate it.

Don't get me wrong they will all have a squabble now and again usually in the summer but somthing that continually wants to fight is no use to me but each to ther own only you can decide if to keep the dog or not.

Best of luck :thumbs:

Drifter

probably just a one of it happens if the dogs decent in every other way just put it down to one of those things and be awarw he may do it in the future then if it happens agin you only have yourself to blame :thumbs:

p.s its a good job it took a dislike to something of similar size and not something that could eat it :laugh:

he's no problem at all mate and he,s far from a coward hes a real grafter he is kept with my other dogs, I take him beating he works all day with Labs and Spaniels and he loves the kids to bits and runs with the pack of 7 Pats when we take them out,I just dont know why he would do this

Sorry I didnt realise that you lot all had whiter than white dogs but ok I'll run down to the pens and kill him like a real Terrier Man :wankerzo4: (not all of you)

I just wanted to know why it would do that to this particular dog it was a one off occurance but it seems like Im asking some of the wrong people

I was looking for guidence not a death sentence

Edited by Rik

Sorry I didnt realise that you lot all had whiter than white dogs but ok I'll run down to the pens and kill him like a real Terrier Man :wankerzo4: (not all of you)

I just wanted to know why it would do that to this particular dog it was a one off occurance but it seems like Im asking some of the wrong people

Like I said earlier extreme prey drive and from what you said about with other dogs hes fine and a good grafter im pretty sure thats it he just got carried away but keep him on lead , What age is he if between 18 months and 30 months he might settle more just his hormones all over placeat present

you said in your own words the dog is not very friendly with other dogs :wankerzo4:

• Like 1

If he's gonna be like that I reckon you need to discipline it out of him or keep him on a lead and away from other peoples dogs or in public places.

If it was my russel it had attacked for no reason you'd be putting up a RIP thread about the pat.

The thing is aliability, keep it on a lead or muzzle it, ex when working it to ground.

• Like 1

Yes mate, you, your dog, your immediate family, yer neighbours and everyone you ever spoke to should be battered to death with a crowbar because you are the one person on this planet who has ever owned a dog aggresive terrier.

Fark me, if I had a quid for every little hairy terrier that's had a go at my dogs over the years I'd be a rich man.

The lad's dog has shown itself to be dog aggresive. The lad doesn't seem like a moron so I'm sure he has taken this on board and will take precautions from now on when his dog is out there around non pack mates.

The more I read on this forum the more gobsmacked I am at the absolute shizfest of nonsense abuse and bullshizza that gets flungf around. It's like everyone's in feckin primary school.

''I know you are but what am I?'',,,, ''Yeah but my dad's bigger than your dad'' come on ''men'', stop acting like a bunch of bitches and get behind a fella with advice, not venomous comments.

Be ashamed, very ashamed.

(I'm just using this post to say this, it don't mean I'm having a go at anyone in particular on this post, it's endemic to this entire forum)

• Like 2