Premier league football

he not that good ,just heard chelsea might have a pop ,hes wasted at the scum if he stops their he,ll end up like shearer wasted :doh:

yous could only dream of having a striker like shearer or corroll :feck: were you not threw of the site for talking balls and nie your at it again :no:

he not that good ,just heard chelsea might have a pop ,hes wasted at the scum if he stops their he,ll end up like shearer wasted :doh:

yous could only dream of having a striker like shearer or corroll :feck: were you not threw of the site for talking balls and nie your at it again :no:

thinking you,ve got the wrong lad ,never been kick off here,and you are still skum ,only a week left 2 we stuff yous

• Like 1

hahaha weve got CARROLL for ever why would he want to leave to a club like chelsea or any big club that will justy bring someone bigger in a couple of years he is much better sticking with us and he will oh and for power rangers miss he was offside anyway but what u all think about best not bad for 1st premier league start ayyy oh and loverboys looking better each game he play toooooon armyyyyyyyyyyyy

hes a gordie through and through hes going no were so all yous rich clubs back off and bring your own players through the ranks :feck:

Remember Rooneys "Once a blue, always a blue" If he gets a couple of hundred grand a week, he'll be gone - anywhere.

Mercenary b*****ds.

Cheers, D.

thinking you,ve got the wrong lad ,never been kick off here,and you are still skum ,only a week left 2 we stuff yous

what ever you say the deerhoundhunter :feck: your still using the same pics as you did :doh::doh:

Embarasing mate realy is, all three north east teams got beat today! Not the end of the world. But i dont think we need a reality check, look at the positions in the premier league, and to be fair thats most important! But hey that doesnt mean im not ashemed of three poor performances! :thumbs:

I can only put the FA Cup performance of Sunderland today down to the players not willing to put a foot in as there's a small matter of the Mags coming to SoL next Sunday.On paper we should've beat NC but that's the beauty of the FA Cup,always a upset on the cards :icon_redface: .I ain't looking forward to the derby....got a feeling the Mags are going to win :(

I can only put the FA Cup performance of Sunderland today down to the players not willing to put a foot in as there's a small matter of the Mags coming to SoL next Sunday.On paper we should've beat NC but that's the beauty of the FA Cup,always a upset on the cards :icon_redface: .I ain't looking forward to the derby....got a feeling the Mags are going to win :(

Im hoping for a super drumming again, its also a sell out down the stadium of shite im guna try my luck on the door!

come on andy ,we going 2 stuff them ,i don,t think we going 2 win like them did we going 2 do them

Edited by rocky1