Trap Building - Primitive and Modern

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes mate - got about a dozen left.

I have had a positive response from more or less everyone who's bought this book but I have had one customer who was a bit disappointed with the level of detail. So just to be fair I'd just like to emphasise that the sample pages I've shown on here are typical of the book as a whole. There are no detailed measurements, cutting lists or assembly instructions - just lots of clear illustrations of how different traps works. You have to have a bit of skill to be able to work out how to make them from there.

If anyone is really unhappy once they get their copy just PM me and I'm sure we can sort it out.

Cheers, John

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

got mine yesterday,its a top book! some fantastic drawings,clear and concise.anyone could make these with just a bit of common sence! for the price of a couple of ounces of baccy i recon its a bargain,if you havent got one get one! and if you dont like it ide be suprised!!!! itd sell on e-bay easy enough.

it sits on the coffie table with the shooting mags,i may even buy another to use as a prize for a competition on my forum.