Hello all from North Wales

Hello everyone my name is Steve and i live in North Wales. Im 36 and have just got back into Hunting with an Air Rifle after about 20 years. Im in the process of finding a permission for me to be able to shoot rabbit's.....however this is taking alot longer than i expected as there does not seem to be many rabbits any more......not like there was when i was younger. Many hours of walking the countryside seems to have failed to come up with a spot i would call good hunting grounds. Im looking forward to gaining info and possible shooting grounds from the knowledge of the people on this forum....The rabbits will not be wasted as i raw feed my dogs and also enjoy rabbit stew myself :)

Thanks for taking the time to read this post

Hi Steve, Welcome, Many years ago when i was a lad ( gawd that was a long time ago ) It was alway good for rabbits behind the sea wall at Kimnel Bay ( just out side Rhyl ) the old railway tracks, dont know who has the land now its been 40 years but might be worth a look