Who would you have ?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which striker would you have in your team if you could ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larsson. To include Henrik Larsson in that list. Scotland's all time scorer.....oh wait :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: i hope to god the guy thats wrote gyan wellbeck and bent wasnt being serious ! knowing sunderland fans he will be !!! :yes:

DEADLY SERIOS , THESE 3 JUST AS GOOD AS MOST OF THEM AND GYAN WAS THE ONLY NOMINATED FOR BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD ,WHICH NONE OF ANY OTHER PREMIERSHIP PLAYER DONE THIS SEASON :thumbs:

Larsson. To include Henrik Larsson in that list. Scotland's all time scorer.....oh wait :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: i hope to god the guy thats wrote gyan wellbeck and bent wasnt being serious ! knowing sunderland fans he will be !!! :yes:

DEADLY SERIOS , THESE 3 JUST AS GOOD AS MOST OF THEM AND GYAN WAS THE ONLY NOMINATED FOR BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD ,WHICH NONE OF ANY OTHER PREMIERSHIP PLAYER DONE THIS SEASON :thumbs:

a knew it ! im from sunderland and there fans live in fantasy land ! bent nevers scores a decent goal since he joined tap ins and penaltys etc i know there goals but theres a difference these lads will punish teams from anywhere not just 6 yards out like bent does AND gyans average if that !!!!! wellbecks doing good at the minute but ffs ....kevin davies ,andy carroll , kalou , agbonlahor , crouch , keane THESE are just a few players thats not on the list thats better than any of them you mentioned you must be mad mate or just a typical sunderland fan :doh:

Edited by SLiP tHe DoG !

a knew it ! im from sunderland and there fans live in fantasy land ! bent nevers scores a decent goal since he joined tap ins and penaltys etc i know there goals but theres a difference these lads will punish teams from anywhere not just 6 yards out like bent does AND gyans average if that !!!!! wellbecks doing good at the minute but ffs ....kevin davies ,andy carroll , kalou , agbonlahor , crouch , keane THESE are just a few players thats not on the list thats better than any of them you mentioned you must be mad mate or just a typical sunderland fan :doh:

bent been of form and he scored a good goal at the weekend,gyan is un real better then all them you just mentioned and welbeck is a born striker ,well it,s opion i watch my team play week in week out and i see these players and i think they are top of their game like we should chelsea and the league don,t lie:thumbs:

Edited by rocky1

bent been of form and he scored a good goal at the weekend,gyan is un real better then all them you just mentioned and welbeck is a born striker ,well it,s opion i watch my team play week in week out and i see these players and i think they are top of their game like we should chelsea and the league don,t lie:thumbs:

your mad mate :blink:

Im inclined to agree :blink: .....the league dont lie thats correct,Sunderland are doing well granted,but the league indicates these 3 strikers are in a team with a goal average of plus 2 !!....none of these 3 unreal strikers are in the top 6 scorers in the league....fair enough if they are playing well then great,but strikers will always be judged by the amount of goals they score.

I watch my team play week in week out as well mate.....and loyalty is to be admired,but blind loyalty can often take over which it seems to have done with you :D .....its like me saying Scott Parker is the greatest midfielder in the premiership....he,s doing great and without doubt our best player,but you gotta keep it realistic,he wouldnt get in a man utd,chelsea or arsenal side.......and neither would the 3 you mention.

Edited by gnasher16

Im inclined to agree :blink: .....the league dont lie thats correct,Sunderland are doing well granted,but the league indicates these 3 strikers are in a team with a goal average of plus 2 !!....none of these 3 unreal strikers are in the top 6 scorers in the league....fair enough if they are playing well then great,but strikers will always be judged by the amount of goals they score.

I watch my team play week in week out as well mate.....and loyalty is to be admired,but blind loyalty can often take over which it seems to have done with you :D .....its like me saying Scott Parker is the greatest midfielder in the premiership....he,s doing great and without doubt our best player,but you gotta keep it realistic,he wouldnt get in a man utd,chelsea or arsenal side.......and neither would the 3 you mention.

Nearly every safc i speak to are nuts they really do believe there strikers are top notch not one of thems a patch on newcastles andy carrol and they hate that ! the guys in the list are clinical world class centre forwards who score every kind of goal including TAP INS but they will punish the greatest defenders or goalkeepers in the world bent gyan wellbeck 100 % could not :thumbs:

Nearly every safc i speak to are nuts they really do believe there strikers are top notch not one of thems a patch on newcastles andy carrol and they hate that ! the guys in the list are clinical world class centre forwards who score every kind of goal including TAP INS but they will punish the greatest defenders or goalkeepers in the world bent gyan wellbeck 100 % could not :thumbs:

ALL 3 OF THESE ARE BETTER THEN ANDY CARROL,AND GYAN IS WORLD CLASS AND WOULD FIT INTO ANY

TOP TEAM,EUROPE HE WE COME :victory: