2 yrs old minature shetland stallion

Guest wayne

2 year old minature shetland stallion ride and drive for sale,hes as quiet as a mouse and is 34in to the shoulder,ideal first horse,he's on a tether,comes with a new double seater exercise cart,full english driving harness,night slip and tether and pin,£450 ovno,pm for details

he's got to be just about the cutest little thing ever! and at 34inches I could put him in the kitchen with the dogs :laugh:

wish I had the time and money, I would have snapped him up, good luck finding him a new home! :D

he's got to be just about the cutest little thing ever! and at 34inches I could put him in the kitchen with the dogs :laugh:

wish I had the time and money, I would have snapped him up, good luck finding him a new home! :D

If all else fails you could always cut a deal with the local chinese restaurant...

Probably cheaper than my lawn mower and hes got to be more eco friendly :D

Ohhh to have the money and land.

MOLL.

Shes a daydream believer..................... :laugh::laugh:

:rolleyes: It was a joke :D

MOLL.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Ricky; Why else do ye think I've looked, mate? ;)

If that had been a Piebald mare, and in Eire? I'd have taken his f*cking arm off!

Sadly, had it been Piebald Anything, the price would likely have been six times that asked! :icon_eek:

But yes, seriously; I am 'in the market for' a little (Piebald) cart dragger. I need some help with shifting the manure here, mate. Pushing f*cking wheel barrows full of shit on 100 yard round trips is killing me! I mean it! :(

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: T'Man; I am Not the man to mention poxy bloody Tractors to! Ask 'Paddy'!

I bought one. Fordson Dexter 69 or something? Guy delivered it to my gate while I was out. Then he turned up here to explain it all to me. He fiddled about, pushed and pulled things I couldn't even see. Then it started! Christ almighty! IT roared, belched acrid fumes and shuddered. I choked, jumped back and shuddered. My goats shit themselves and ran the entire acre in terror. Then he started talking about 'Gears' and I truly realised my Big mistake!

Paid 900 E's for it and was ever so glad to flog it off for 200, months later, just to get it off my land before it took root there! Didn't have a clue how to make it do anything and Really wasn't interested.

No. Animals I get on with. Stinking, noisey, oily things? They just don't fit with me :no:

:icon_eek: T'Man; I am Not the man to mention poxy bloody Tractors to! Ask 'Paddy'!

I bought one. Fordson Dexter 69 or something? Guy delivered it to my gate while I was out. Then he turned up here to explain it all to me. He fiddled about, pushed and pulled things I couldn't even see. Then it started! Christ almighty! IT roared, belched acrid fumes and shuddered. I choked, jumped back and shuddered. My goats shit themselves and ran the entire acre in terror. Then he started talking about 'Gears' and I truly realised my Big mistake!

Paid 900 E's for it and was ever so glad to flog it off for 200, months later, just to get it off my land before it took root there! Didn't have a clue how to make it do anything and Really wasn't interested.

No. Animals I get on with. Stinking, noisey, oily things? They just don't fit with me :no:

get that fecking donkey earning its keep lol

Guest game'dogs

thats class ! :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: