I just looked at another of your selling posts and see your in Rochdale.Are you packing up or something?

why would any idiot want a terrier that only does twenty minutes in the ground and the guy who selling it is a even worse idiot no wonder there is so much junk about

I just looked at another of your selling posts and see your in Rochdale.Are you packing up or something?

why would any idiot want a terrier that only does twenty minutes in the ground and the guy who selling it is a even worse idiot no wonder there is so much junk about

some idiot's need to work dog's like this where you cant dig to foxes be it a rock face or goes as deep as 40 / 50 foot these type of dogs account for more foxes and can be used to find out the depth of the places you work whats the point of putting a staying dog some where that it cant be dug too it worth its weight in gold

some idiot's need to work dog's like this where you cant dig to foxes be it a rock face or goes as deep as 40 / 50 foot these type of dogs account for more foxes and can be used to find out the depth of the places you work whats the point of putting a staying dog some where that it cant be dug too it worth its weight in gold

totaly agree mate not all dogs need to stay all dogs have there uses its like people put not stock broke when selling a lurcher that kills sheep not all fields have sheep in cumon peeps get a grip

:good:

Some people get too caught up in the "only terriers worth keeping are 100% stayers", the 20 minute sounders have there uses provided you have 100% stayers as well. I find alot of keepers like this type as they arnt proper digging lads but still want a terrier to try for a bolt.

WELL YOU LOT ON THIS SITE MAY THINK A DOG LIKE THIS IS USE FULL BUT ANY TIDY MAN I KNOW WHO ENJOYS WORKING TERRIERS WOULD'NT KEEP A TERRIER THAT DOES TWENTY MINUTES MAY BE YOU GOT DIFFRENT OPINIONS THAN MY SELF AND A LOT LOWER STANDARDS OFF A WORKING TERRIER

ALL THE BEST

Lemon83 you are too quick to judge.

I'm not saying its a terrier I would keep personally but there is a home out there for it.

I've often found those who blow there trumpet the loudest have the shitest dogs. Just a trend I've spotted.

All the best.

FTB

Lemon83 you are too quick to judge.

I'm not saying its a terrier I would keep personally but there is a home out there for it.

I've often found those who blow there trumpet the loudest have the shitest dogs. Just a trend I've spotted.

All the best.

FTB

[/quote

IF I KEEPT SHIT DOGS I WOULDN HAVE A PROBLEM IN BUYING THIS DOG IM TOTALY STUNNED BY THESE COMMENTS PEOPLE ARE SAYING

ITS SOMEONE WHO GOT VERY LITTLE KNOLIDGE IN TERRIERS OR SOMEONE WHO HAVE NEVER SEEN A TIDY TERRIER WORK AND THE CHEACK OFF TRYING TO SELL IT ON IT WOULDNT BE HAS BAD IF HE WAS GIVING IT AWAY THE DOG IS GOING TO GET PASSED ABOUT FROM PILAR TO POST KNOW