help stockbreaking pup(yorkshire area)

nice one jon, ive been hoping your gonna be out with mat would be good to meet up again ,mats introduced me to extreme ferreting last time we went out it was -10 the time before got cought in a blizzard and to top it off i got stuck on the A1 for 4 hours but we still had a great time .

Last time we went to that paddock it was like a monsoon we were drenched but still got half a dozen.Most rabbits were up on that rock face out the way as some of the warrens were quite damp.His van f****d at the min so we not been up there over hols just local.Had a good few hours moooching this morning and all we got was a shrew :thumbdown: Got nice place next to where we done racing thats got plenty of cattle in and also a shit load of stuff to give Misty a gallop. :thumbs:

thanks for the replys,but today ive had a bit of a result i was driving around a few country lanes and every sheep was over 50 yards away and to be honest it was doing mi tits in .so being a bit of a tryer i remembered we have a an urban farm in leeds so i went for a visit and it was shut apart from one guy who was feeding the live stock .i asked him if i could take my pup around as it needed stock breaking and his reply was ,NO PROBLEM MATE AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL i

then asked if they had any sheep and he replyed ,not many mate but if you walk down that path theres about 50 LOL .I spent about half an hour feeding the sheep by hand with the pup at my feet he was sniffing the sheep nose to nose,apart from one playfull yap things went well (i corrected the pup when he tried to play )so now ive got the ball rolling hopefully its problem solved .im going to try and visit as much as i can over the next few months .

Brilliant :D