DOGS STOLEN

alright brookie,hows it going old timer,lol.i was talking to your old mate the other day and he told me about the filth pinching your dogs,if you know where they are and want a hand to go and get them give me a ring,ill come with you.ive had a olg greyhound bitch go missing yesterday aswell,if you see her on your travells let me know,ive lost your number

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

alright brookie,hows it going old timer,lol.i was talking to your old mate the other day and he told me about the filth pinching your dogs,if you know where they are and want a hand to go and get them give me a ring,ill come with you.ive had a olg greyhound bitch go missing yesterday aswell,if you see her on your travells let me know,ive lost your number

hello mate long time no see .i pm you my number im still at the same place mate .i had ny suspicions from the start and ive found out where the coloured dog went and the black bitch .its only a matter of time now [bANNED TEXT] we locate the old bitch .im certain its connected with those two weasels of brynmawr site .we are only waiting on a phone call

hello mate long time no see .i pm you my number im still at the same place mate .i had ny suspicions from the start and ive found out where the coloured dog went and the black bitch .its only a matter of time now [bANNED TEXT] we locate the old bitch .im certain its connected with those two weasels of brynmawr site .we are only waiting on a phone call

brookie by the way you have tried we should all come down and feching help out you have been resilant took a while but your getting there took me 2 weeks not ten miles from house all the best my freind

brookie by the way you have tried we should all come down and feching help out you have been resilant took a while but your getting there took me 2 weeks not ten miles from house all the best my freind

thanks whin im onto em now .and they know it .ive only got to locate my old bitch now theyve moved her recently .but i will get there in the end .then its name and shame pics etc and a little extra

make the cup brim and dont spare the horses i would be asking for stress and greif money ,and a public flogging pity you never had the old stocks were the village got to give the slo torture , i rate the dog thieve same as grany bashers and people who break into houses,low ere than a snakes belly

Here are all the links

http://www.(!64.56:886/home.php?#!/home.php?sk=group_120340321372050&ap=1

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=27060

http://www.(!64.56:886/pages/Missing-Salukis/186118198072601?v=wall

Take a look and join the groups if you have not already. We are still searching for Lucy.

thanks doe :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

whats the latest on the dogs?????

we are still very much on the case ,.ive had phone calls from a witheld number trying to blackmail me into giving em a grand for the old bitch back .we know whos had em its just a case of knowing where they are .plus the fact its only them who know my number .it wont be to long [bANNED TEXT] theyre names and pictures are pasted all over the world for every one to know who they are .
  • 2 weeks later...

we are still very much on the case ,.ive had phone calls from a witheld number trying to blackmail me into giving em a grand for the old bitch back .we know whos had em its just a case of knowing where they are .plus the fact its only them who know my number .it wont be to long [bANNED TEXT] theyre names and pictures are pasted all over the world for every one to know who they are .

hope you get it sorted out..

and your dogs are returned in good health...

hope you get it sorted out..

and your dogs are returned in good health...

i will have it sorted soon enough :thumbs:

Good luck Brookie in getting your dogs back .Im sure if you had just one of the c**ts hung

up on a bull hook in a barn for 24hrs he would tell everything ,wish i was lighting the blowtorch

to his balls ,id guarantee you he would sing in 2 mins .