Greyhound Whippet

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the comments. We call the Cheviots hills but my mate is a Shepherd in the foot hills. Mind Ben Nevis ain't much of a mountain :D:D:D:hmm: Joking apart the terrain is good a bit of everything about but too much Snow on the ground. I would like some green fields to run in the near future.post-14982-0-17762000-1293489726_thumb.jpg

love those photos garry what a handsome pup he is. he,s going to turn out a stunner,,u can tell,,,,and fast goes without saying lol,,,and prey drive lol,,,,he,s a beauty

question is now ,,how tall he,ll make lol ?????,,,,,i bet he gives a good winter, big ear,s trouble when he,s older ;) but before that happens ,,i bet u lose more hair putting up with him as a pup,,,,they can be little terrors,,,its in the breed iam afraid when pups :laugh::laugh:

ive got 25inch whip/grey garry,,,,and they make it look so easy when comes to rabbits,,,,he doesnt get out off 1st gear

so i do hope ur pup makes his height,,,althou iknow u might have been looking for smaller

the breeding there mate,,,,top honcho/ im slippy greyhound bitch side/ whippet side country music/ xspell/ mr benn/ rhinegold/ crack it/ master blaster/ grazycracker/toy soldier and kerry,s dream ect ect ect i can go all day :laugh: and im slippy from his 1/4 grey side,,,,,we only breed from best to best in our area,,,,,no show ponys

me and my brother , thought out the box,,,,to this breeding,,,on greyhound,,,,instead off the dour greyhound , we went for the people freindly greyhound, with more smarts,, as bro owns greyhounds,,,and we thought she would be best pick,,as we didnt want to breed to the normal dour grey :thumbs:

althou he didnt get his bitch pup,,,we put smartest whippet with ,a smartest greyhound we had

but watch when these pups are 6months old,,,,as ull find there fast,,,,but they dont master there brakes till later on,,,as they will still run into things,,,but when older they wont give u much problems

not been to chrises yet to pick up gear,,,will do when back down his way :thumbs::thumbs: thanks

op dogs bred by top whippet people for what they are not for monies . the mb post his champion of championsfor all the wrong reasons .these dogs do the talking where it counts in the field of work and also on the track, all the best bunnys.

ur right there bunnys ,,,,,us type off whippet owner,s never ever do it for the monies,,,,,as there bought cheap,,,breed cheap,,,the way it should be :thumbs: as there only rabbit dogs and racers,,,,we do it for the love off the sport,,, :thumbs:

ive got 25inch whip/grey garry,,,,and they make it look so easy when comes to rabbits,,,,he doesnt get out off 1st gear

so i do hope ur pup makes his height,,,althou iknow u might have been looking for smaller

the breeding there mate,,,,top honcho/ im slippy greyhound bitch side/ whippet side country music/ xspell ect ect and im slippy from his 1/4 grey side,,,,,we only breed from best to best in our area,,,,,no show ponys

me and my brother , thought out the box,,,,to this breeding,,,on greyhound,,,,instead off the dour greyhound , we went for the people freindly greyhound, with more smarts,, as bro owns greyhounds,,,and we thought she would be best pick,,as we didnt want to breed to the normal dour grey :thumbs:

althou he didnt get his bitch pup,,,we put smartest whippet with ,a smartest greyhound we had

but watch when these pups are 6months old,,,,as ull find there fast,,,,but they dont master there brakes till later on,,,as they will still run into things,,,but when older they wont give u much problems

not been to chrises yet to pick up gear,,,will do when back down his way :thumbs::thumbs: thanks

Hi Mate,

Wondered if you could help at all - we just had a litter off our 6 year old bitch so we could keep one ourselves - she's 1/2 greyhound, 3/8th whippet and 1/8th deerhound. The sire is 3/4 greyhound and 1/4 whippet - we have his full breeding lines from the stud owner - his lines include top honcho/im slippy etc but unfortunately we lost touch with the breeder of the bitch from Angelsey - I do remember him saying she was from the lines of a dog called RED - just wondered if you'd heard of this dog?

He is a fine looking pup garry he was always a forward pup . Size wise i was hopefull they wouldnt go over 23" but as stated there both 15" or more at the moment so think they will probably be between 23 and 25. Sure a bloody head ache at this age crush is back to the vets this evening with her kneck least its not her legs she is knocking i suppose lol. The jackets in the cupboard for when bobs down this way. Have you had paddy running much with the weather bob ?