saturday work wanted

I am 15 and wanting work on a saturday i would like work on pestconrol i have had lurches and ferrets all my life and am very keen to get on with the job nd get rid of any thing that needs getting rid of. I live in the county durham are so do any of you no where i can go plz let me no if you do thankx alot.

Edited by logan gray

i am 15 and wanting work on a saturday i would like work on pestconrol i have had lurches and ferrets all my life and am very keep to get on with the jb nd get rid of any ting that needs gettin rid of. i live the county durham so do any of se no when i can go plz let me no if you do

Im not sure about you working on Saturdays having extra spelling lessons will do you more good. If this is the standard of education that schools are teaching then this country is all but finished.

My six year old granddaughter can spell better than this.

Your right to a degree but you are clearly a twat, someone needs to tell the kid that its not the fantasy world that he thinks it is, but your just being an idiot and offensive to the kid, you dont even know how old he is, he could be ten :wallbash: If you didnt notice it is the young hunters section, :bye: so do one

What part of herts are you from just out of interest and whats our job?

i am 15 and wanting work on a saturday i would like work on pestconrol i have had lurches and ferrets all my life and am very keep to get on with the jb nd get rid of any ting that needs gettin rid of. i live the county durham so do any of se no when i can go plz let me no if you do

Im not sure about you working on Saturdays having extra spelling lessons will do you more good. If this is the standard of education that schools are teaching then this country is all but finished.

My six year old granddaughter can spell better than this.

Your right to a degree but you are clearly a twat, someone needs to tell the kid that its not the fantasy world that he thinks it is, but your just being an idiot and offensive to the kid, you dont even know how old he is, he could be ten :wallbash: If you didnt notice it is the young hunters section, :bye: so do one

What part of herts are you from just out of interest and whats our job?

I think the "I am 15...." bit kind of gave away his age... :tongue2:

why is it you get missrible old twats ruining a young lads post, all he wants to do is get out there and do a bit of hunting over the weekend, and you, ya prick :feck: has nothing better to do, apart from rip in to the lad, i bet ya sitting there on your own, not able to smile coz ya face will crack with old age, :( or and i bet you are on your own at xmas coz ya such a missrible old fucka !! :feck: hey young un, if im heading over to durham, ill give you a shout, were abouts are you from mate ???? :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

why is it you get missrible old twats ruining a young lads post, all he wants to do is get out there and do a bit of hunting over the weekend, and you, ya prick :feck: has nothing better to do, apart from rip in to the lad, i bet ya sitting there on your own, not able to smile coz ya face will crack with old age, :( or and i bet you are on your own at xmas coz ya such a missrible old fucka !! :feck: hey young un, if im heading over to durham, ill give you a shout, were abouts are you from mate ???? :thumbs:

thank you mate and i am from bishop auckland

alrite mate ,i,m from s/land mate ,i,ve got mates of here who come from yourway and they coming up for a bit of ferreting next sunday ,so if your up for that and they do,nt mind picking you up ,you can have a dodge its on permision aswell so their no worrys their just let me know ,and take no notice of pricks like that who posted ,wish someone was in a postion like i,am now when i was younger 2 do the same ,but iam now so your welcome mate ,but you will only be able 2 bring the 1 dog as their be a couple with us

well said j.d. the stupid old c**t probably hasnt got a clue

alrite mate ,i,m from s/land mate ,i,ve got mates of here who come from yourway and they coming up for a bit of ferreting next sunday ,so if your up for that and they do,nt mind picking you up ,you can have a dodge its on permision aswell so their no worrys their just let me know ,and take no notice of pricks like that who posted ,wish someone was in a postion like i,am now when i was younger 2 do the same ,but iam now so your welcome mate ,but you will only be able 2 bring the 1 dog as their be a couple with us

thank you for the offer mate but i have been asked to play rugby in cup game if it was nay other time mate year straight away but thanks for the offer

your a bit far from me as i would of taking you out mole trapping snaring the full shabang.hope you find somthing atb mark.

PS IS THERE ANY YOUNG LADS IN MY ARIA THAT WANTS TO LEARN ANY THING NEW OR JUST WANTS A TRIP OUT.

ok mate no problem thanks for the oppotuniy to nice to no i could of had a good day out thank you very much