bellman and flint collar

jayjay

whats peoples opinions on the new rechargeable b&f collar? now that a few people have had them and field tested them, how reliable is it and how many hours do you get out of one charge? and what is the life expectancy on these new collars? thanks.

all the best,

cheers,

jay, :thumbs:

Iv used one for 12 months or so now it was ok but did come undone twice while dog was in the ground and now It wont re charge so I'm back using the old one.

Atb Drifter

thanks for reply..., have you been in touch with b&f about the rechargeing problem? if so how did you get on? i,m looking to buy one of theses but i am a bit reluctant to part with the cash especially if they are nothing but trouble, thanks,

all the best,

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

Guest eastmids

Iv used one for 12 months or so now it was ok but did come undone twice while dog was in the ground and now It wont re charge so I'm back using the old one.

Atb Drifter

thanks for reply..., have you been in touch with b&f about the rechargeing problem? if so how did you get on? i,m looking to buy one of theses but i am a bit reluctant to part with the cash especially if they are nothing but trouble, thanks,

all the best,

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

i prefer the new jobs,had no problems myself cant say ive ever heard of one packing up.

Ive been using 1 for over a year now, had no problems with it.

Iv used one for 12 months or so now it was ok but did come undone twice while dog was in the ground

This happened to a few lads i know, also happened with the old collar. I always put a small cable tie on the collar.