• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a tit. Happy enough to con decent people dont even think of the dogs just wants some quick money, should be a law against it. Over dogged my arse. the guys needs a clip if you ask me. NOT A FUC$

‎5/8 3/8 bull greyhound dog. 25 " 22 months old good allround, jumps steady dog exelent striking ability retrieves . 100% stock broken (£270)

bedlington/greyhound bitch 24" 11 months old started cathching on the lamp . good ferreting bitch rough coated .jumping fast bidable bitch totaly unspoiled (£220)

saluki/bull/greyho...und dog 24 inch 8 month old just started lamping had a few rabbits jumping well very promising .racey & fast done abit of ferreting .(£200)

based in cumbria

keep ya sarcy comments to yourself reason 4 sale over dogged

can you put a pik of the saluki/bull/gray up

I have seen the bullx work also very steady handy dog, does what it says on the tin any ways, I bought my dog of no1 poacher and hes a diamond ive known him for a while know and can tell you hes a genuine lad, and yer he does need the space, and yer his mates do use his account to sell nowt wrong with that, the lad sells good dogs, to good people dont like it dont fcukin post simple as

Guest AngelicAcid

I only know 2 lads who does work like this, and if they (the dogs) dont do what they want, then they(the dogs) go to someone who wants what the dog can do.

Best of luck in the sale.

If its all genuine, then someone is gonna get a good deal.

and my sister and friends also use my name bcz they arnt a donator

and yer his mates do use his account to sell nowt wrong with that,

try reading the rules, quote;

•Selling for friends is ok, as long as its not an animal or livestock. It must be a physical Item, the member selling this takes all responsibility

so yes, selling for friends is against forum rules

All these are idiots, if theyn asked every person no1 has sold a dog to , they will tell you he dont talkshit about the dogs, he will tell you what hes done with them what he hasnt done, he aint a bullshitter like most the divvets on here.