• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a tit. Happy enough to con decent people dont even think of the dogs just wants some quick money, should be a law against it. Over dogged my arse. the guys needs a clip if you ask me. NOT A FUC$

‎5/8 3/8 bull greyhound dog. 25 " 22 months old good allround, jumps steady dog exelent striking ability retrieves . 100% stock broken (£270)

bedlington/greyhound bitch 24" 11 months old started cathching on the lamp . good ferreting bitch rough coated .jumping fast bidable bitch totaly unspoiled (£220)

saluki/bull/greyho...und dog 24 inch 8 month old just started lamping had a few rabbits jumping well very promising .racey & fast done abit of ferreting .(£200)

based in cumbria

keep ya sarcy comments to yourself reason 4 sale over dogged

‎5/8 3/8 bull greyhound dog. 25 " 22 months old good allround, jumps steady dog exelent striking ability retrieves . 100% stock broken (£270)

bedlington/greyhound bitch 24" 11 months old started cathching on the lamp . good ferreting bitch rough coated .jumping fast bidable bitch totaly unspoiled (£220)

saluki/bull/greyho...und dog 24 inch 8 month old just started lamping had a few rabbits jumping well very promising .racey & fast done abit of ferreting .(£200)

based in cumbria

keep ya sarcy comments to yourself reason 4 sale over dogged

like look of your dogs koker any left? :whistling:

the hounds were 4 a mate that you f*****g bell end and i have to knock some kennels down because of the fkn neighbours and you lot are a bunch of dicks you dont know f**k all any one that is genuinely interested pm me but when arse holes try n be funny well be funny some where else and yes iam over dogged and my sister and friends also use my name bcz they arnt a donator ..fkn sort ya lifes out

All these are idiots, if theyn asked every person no1 has sold a dog to , they will tell you he dont talkshit about the dogs, he will tell you what hes done with them what he hasnt done, he aint a bullshitter like most the divvets on here.

whats wrong with my dog would not give it house space does it make u hard owning one or do u sell drugs

Neither prick. I work it thanks, never changes on here always some cnut slaggin some one elses dog off, ey pal she works for me well as can be, maybe your just a jealouse twat I dont know maybe your yet another armchair hunter, so while you sit there by your deskin thinking of ya next bullshit comment remember I wont reply for a while as me and my staffy and beddyx are out hunting, not lookin for shit wid other folk on here, DICK

5/8 3/8 bull greyhound dog. 25 " 22 months old good allround, jumps steady dog exelent striking ability retrieves . 100% stock broken (£270)

my mate (west hull hunter) has just got this dog of no1 poacher went with him to get it 375miles round trip he is a genuine lad the dog dose exactly what he said even down to its style of running. the dog is a top dog and he seems a top lad. the dog did its job on the first slip.

Why are you asking for hounds in another thread on this page if you are, in your words, `overdogged and have a lack of space'

Dog dealing piece of shit.

FTB

other people use the lads account like he has already fecking said. hes trying to sell a couple ov dog wats it to you? imo your a fecking wanka go and fuk your self. :feck: