who is seariosly pissed off

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we all sick off it ,we,ve had it twice up here in the north east ,i no if we all waited for the perfect winter night you would,nt hardly get out ,think last year in came in febuary and you have 2 get on with it i,m out regardless as i,ve got a pup 2 bring on, and not let this snow beat me ,i choiceing my spots well were 2 run cos i don,t want injurys but all part of the hunting game ,we,ve just got 2 get on with it ,,,,atb ,,,gaz :thumbs:

there is no chance of running any thing round here the ground is frozen solid. (just get on with it) :icon_eek: thats an easy way to f**k your dogs feets up, mine wont be running till the ground become's soft again :thumbs:

were i am in s/land we hav,ent getting as bad as some ,like i said i,ll choseing were i run carefully and the last thing want 2 be doing is fcuking my dogs feet ,like i said before its not keeping me in ,a few weeks ago we had it bad, only a couple of inches now and just giving my pup a few easy slips

:thumbdown: running your dogs in this i live 15mins dwn road and the ground is solid great way to smash your dogs feet up :doh:

frozen britain just watch the news ,i hoped 2 get out 1 night this week but might give it a miss till after chrimbo

like as said hopeing ,but then what happens when you take your dogs out for a walk and they running about the fields not much different they chaseing a few bunnys. know 1 said running them hard,just sick of been stuck in

we all sick off it ,we,ve had it twice up here in the north east ,i no if we all waited for the perfect winter night you would,nt hardly get out ,think last year in came in febuary and you have 2 get on with it i,m out regardless as i,ve got a pup 2 bring on, and not let this snow beat me ,i choiceing my spots well were 2 run cos i don,t want injurys but all part of the hunting game ,we,ve just got 2 get on with it ,,,,atb ,,,gaz :thumbs:

:feck: this says it all :thumbdown: