Due to circumstances and the need to change the way i hunt and cut back i have decided to let my pack of hounds go,i am very dubious about this and has taken a while to make my decsion but ive made my mind up there is 12 hounds all modern x fell with a dash of welsh various ages from 16months to 5 years of age,i am keeping 1 bitch back and a fella i know is taking 4 so there is 7 spare,these would suit experianced blokes looking to increase there pack,they will not suit young lads who want to do abit of bushing in small spots or near roads they need good sized land to run on,i will not let them go to just anybody and will be checking folks previous posts etc i dont want them used and abused by fly by night hunting lads sorry if that sounds harsh,i want to know where there going and what type of land there gonna be run on and where there gonna be kept etc,sorry if i sound picky but ive had these hounds since pup and have put alot of time and effort into them

Regards hedz

p.s i dont want anything for them working dogs and money are not my thing, all i want is decent working homes for them and for the hounds to be treated with the respect they deserve pm me for details :thumbs:

Due to circumstances and the need to change the way i hunt and cut back i have decided to let my pack of hounds go,i am very dubious about this and has taken a while to make my decsion but ive made my mind up there is 12 hounds all modern x fell with a dash of welsh various ages from 16months to 5 years of age,i am keeping 1 bitch back and a fella i know is taking 4 so there is 7 spare,these would suit experianced blokes looking to increase there pack,they will not suit young lads who want to do abit of bushing in small spots or near roads they need good sized land to run on,i will not let them go to just anybody and will be checking folks previous posts etc i dont want them used and abused by fly by night hunting lads sorry if that sounds harsh,i want to know where there going and what type of land there gonna be run on and where there gonna be kept etc,sorry if i sound picky but ive had these hounds since pup and have put alot of time and effort into them

Regards hedz

p.s i dont want anything for them working dogs and money are not my thing, all i want is decent working homes for them and for the hounds to be treated with the respect they deserve pm me for details :thumbs:

fair play too u mate.gd luck.

Guest ryan161

Regards hedz

thats a shame mate theres not to many ppl like you about fair play to u mate

cheers for the comments lads,ive got a load of pms to go through near 50 i am abit slow on these i will send my number to a couple of lads in the morning a fella i know i think is taking them but i am going to let a couple go to a bloke on here

regards hedz