hard one

well lads went out yesterday about 12 with the dogs said give them a good run befour the snow came as i was going out the frunt door said i bring the box and a small spade with just incarse so out about an hour dogs going along the side of this wood red dog went missing gave him a call no sign so went downside of this wood looking seen this hole about 10 yards went to it could here him given it loads so put on the box 8 1/2 foot gave it 10 min no sign of him move stared to dig first foot nice and soft then fooking ground was like rock keep at it with the spoon i had too dig with got down at 8 o clock pulled my red dog out with dog fox dead got dogs too geather sit off home crossing a river ended up falling into it got up fooking freezing about a mile from home never though i never get home my stones were back up in my body got home miss had to help me get my clothes off got into the bath my feet were blue my toes were black with the cold any way the young lad looked after the dogs me hot :drinks:

well done hogs head ,i bet you were only fit for the feathers when ye got back.I bet pa was delighted he missed that one :laugh:

i think it was a handy 1 he was tryin to keep that earth to himself scent.. :clapper:

well done tho HH, murt done well for ya as usual..

.... Pa

i wish it was handy pa :thumbs: