for sale rules

Guest crobinc840

I think with that they will just make little comments and fill up the site very quickly with junk just to meet their quota. If there is someone that is obviously selling many dogs and it seems odd I wouldn't think twice about bringing it to the admins attention. If anyone is unhappy with it that's their problem. :thumbs:

well if they have to make 500 posts before they can sell then it would improve and they would not bother as they could get deleted when it comes to light that they are pedellers they would have to make a new acount and start again, i reckon most of these people are too lazy to have 500 posts anyway

A few minor points...

• First and most important.......NO ONE HAS TO DONATE, TO USE THIS SITE !! This was put in place, because people stated they wanted too...they also gained some benefits by doing so..
  • Members can sell items for friends, not living animals though, the downfalls have been seen in various threads, people having very slopey shoulders, when problems arise!!
  • We tried to stop peddlers by using this system, it has helped a lot to prevent people just re-registering time and again when they are removed, then selling more dogs as a new member... Its more hassle for them, than us.
  • Lastly whatever anyone does, you will never keep everyone happy, thats a time proven fact...