JEREMY KYLE

SHanded why not just come out with it? your version or rather joedogs version.

You see the thing is Hern your nearly there but theres a couple of minor things missing. Answer me this who went to the lads door with £££ jsut answer me. . :thumbs:

Ive already answered that question if you care to read back, the problem I have is he took the dog knowing fine well it was stolen. It was the dog that should of went back not cash!!!!! The ins and outs are very grey I admit, however I label people dog thieves who have anything to do with stolen dogs.... DOGS WOULD NOT BE STOLE IF THERE WAS NO MARKET FOR THEM.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

The guy would of went away on a stretcher if he came to my house with money and the dog :thumbdown:

Hern i hope you have learnt a lesson from this. An its easier said than done all this puttin people on stretchs s*it. Joe must be the WORST dog thief ever to step foot on these shores :wallbash: . . By the way thanks for ruining the thread for the sake of talking about something you KNEW absoulutly F*CK ALL about.

post-53981-0-51913300-1292978073_thumb.jpg post-53981-0-73330900-1292977992_thumb.jpg

P.S pup STILL looks closer to the old stuff then anythink you have BRED. . :tongue2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The dog went back to liverpool knowing it was stolen, taking money back after the fact does not make him a decent guy. People saying he is, tell that to the next shitbag who steals your dogs!!!!

HERN YOUR A JELOUS WANKER CLUTCHING AT STRAWS FROM OVER 20YEARS AGO,, SAD c**t GET A LIFE,,,ITS TOOK YOU PAGES AND PAGES TO COME UP WITH THIS BOLLOCKS,,BET YA FECKING PHONE BILLS SKY HIGH,, GO TAKE YA FACE FOR A SHIT :feck: .

wheres your proof hern that he new the dog was stollen? not that it matters after 23yrs lol

All I say to that is Ive had dogs stolen and I aint so forgiving to dog thieves as you seem to be :thumbs:

The dog went back to liverpool knowing it was stolen, taking money back after the fact does not make him a decent guy. People saying he is, tell that to the next shitbag who steals your dogs!!!!

HERN YOUR A JELOUS WANKER CLUTCHING AT STRAWS FROM OVER 20YEARS AGO,, SAD c**t GET A LIFE,,,ITS TOOK YOU PAGES AND PAGES TO COME UP WITH THIS BOLLOCKS,,BET YA FECKING PHONE BILLS SKY HIGH,, GO TAKE YA FACE FOR A SHIT :feck: .

Jealous and clutching at straws stop being a tit ffs you prefer to believe the sugar coated version if you please, me I prefer to see the bad in people then Iam not let down.

The guy would of went away on a stretcher if he came to my house with money and the dog :thumbdown:

Hern i hope you have learnt a lesson from this. An its easier said than done all this puttin people on stretchs s*it. Joe must be the WORST dog thief ever to step foot on these shores :wallbash: . . By the way thanks for ruining the thread for the sake of talking about something you KNEW absoulutly F*CK ALL about.

post-53981-0-51913300-1292978073_thumb.jpg post-53981-0-73330900-1292977992_thumb.jpg

P.S pup STILL looks closer to the old stuff then anythink you have BRED. . :tongue2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The only thing Ive learnt is maybe there isnt a fire but there sure is plenty smoke :thumbdown: Yes the camera does show a big no massive similarity in the heads, but as Ive already said a few times looks mean little compared to running abillity in my book amen :notworthy:

:

The only thing Ive learnt is maybe there isnt a fire but there sure is plenty smoke :thumbdown: Yes the camera does show a big no massive similarity in the heads, but as Ive already said a few times looks mean little compared to running abillity in my book amen :notworthy:

Not my fault you FAILED TO LIGHT THE FIRE. GOODNIGHT. . :kiss:

Not my fault you FAILED TO LIGHT THE FIRE. GOODNIGHT. . :kiss:

You have your opinion I have mine, as as Iam concerned he is a dog thief.

ETA... if I ever have the misfortune to meet either of you I will be as polite to you as you have been to me on this topic :thumbs:

Edited by hern

FFS could this site get any worse???? How the f**k could anybody condone a dog thief??

"it was 23 yr ago"

"He give the lad £££ to smooth it over"

Get f*****g real you gang of retards a dog thief is a dog thief no matter how or when they went about it!!!!!

• Like 1