JEREMY KYLE

Here is a picture of a Bitch pup out the litter that Joe was very reluctant to let go. . post-53981-0-27476700-1292928814_thumb.jpgpost-53981-0-80353700-1292928849_thumb.jpg

You would be lucky if she is 5 weeks old in this picture. Does this resemble any bitchs out of any of your litters? . Andy is it true that jack done alot of its work doubled up with CHESTER. If so what was Chester like on other stuff. . Cheers. .

All the Best SHanded. . :thumbs:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've missed most of this thread out, but you are saying Hern you don't want anything to do with dog thieves yet I gather from the thread you keep minshaw lurchers so even though you haven't met him yo

Evidently not as full of shit as you with your less than 1/4 minshaw what is more like the old stuff than the old stuff

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over     Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying

Posted Images

In Them pics of Traveller he looks a little like a Saluki lurcher type? Not to different from the old Pics Of Laddie the Accident. Could Minshaws get their legendary lamping stamina from Saluki Blood ????

Considering there was only a few dogs with that questionable BIT of legendry SALUKI in them and ALL the minshaw stuff are renound for there stamina your talking bollocks as usual Lee.

The lad asked a question. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM HERN?? Or are you just one of them fellas that turns into the GRINCH at this thime of year?? :laugh::laugh: Chill out for F*CK SAKE. . :D

Heres four dog pups that Chester sired, out of a bitch sired by Jack, the grandmother to these pups is litter sister to the sire of joedogs pups,there six weeks old here

dogpups029.jpg

dogpups028.jpg

and heres one of the pup on the right in the first pic aged 12 wks

023-1.jpg

Edited by timber

First of all ,yes Andy ,the wheaton would not run anywhere as good as the other types,although i have mates who run wheaton xxxsss that have a lot more stamina,but they have a lot of heart.

These last pups on site are nicely bred ,years ago i bought a dog off vic ,and got rid of it after i found he had just put "Blue" over a greyhound,the dog was skinny and nervous.I know you have to start a breed with a Greyhound,but i am all for top worker x top worker.A couple of years ago i owned a Wheaton x greyhound X Hancock collie X Greyhound ,it was run over after chasing :whistling: ,he was a good dog singlehanded running charlie,and very agile.

In Them pics of Traveller he looks a little like a Saluki lurcher type? Not to different from the old Pics Of Laddie the Accident. Could Minshaws get their legendary lamping stamina from Saluki Blood ????

Considering there was only a few dogs with that questionable BIT of legendry SALUKI in them and ALL the minshaw stuff are renound for there stamina your talking bollocks as usual Lee.

The lad asked a question. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM HERN?? Or are you just one of them fellas that turns into the GRINCH at this thime of year?? :laugh::laugh: Chill out for F*CK SAKE. . :D

Not that the post concerned you....He asks the same question over and over :blink:

Your pups are fine looking pups, but probably have less than 1/4 of the original "old stuff" in them but your saying there the closest to the old minshaws which is bollocks because there is dogs still out there with a hell of a lot more than any 1/4 in them quietly grafting away but in your opinion they "dont look like the old stuff"

Looks dont kill :no:

• Like 3
Guest crobinc840

I think the intention of starting the thread was to see hoe the look stayed in the line and both sides have shown some that have the look and some that don't. It's great to see so many strong working dogs in one thread :thumbs: It doesn't matter to me if they do "have the look" if the dogs do well but I do find it interesting that it's there. Great thread shanded :thumbs:

In the litter i bred they pups came in various shapes and sizes...

My pup I kept back looks complelty different to the bitch me pal kept.. his is like a grey hound tall and racy mines shorter coupled and more stocky..

I have not got any recent photos of mine will try and get some soon..

heres a pic of my minshaw after a very hard night on the lamp .Me thinks he looks alot like the old stuff lol

he dose resemblence the old stuff yoy can see rambo and travler in hr heads ,a nice thick sett defo the old stuff lol lol :hmm:

post-14161-0-15826800-1292937124_thumb.jpg

Let's not forget about the bitches of the strain like Pack of Dogs says and Baz asked of,from the mouth of Vic himself his biggest ever solo tally of rabbits were killed with a daughter of Blue,the 28 hares he took in one night was also better than the 26 he took with Blue and Joedog's old recruit Rambo with the same bitch and a young brindle dog i bred called Nipper out of Bulpa & Jess,the coloured bitch Jess i just mentioned took 27 with Gypsy the litter sister to Cora another daughter of Blue whereas Jess was a grandaughter of him,my dog Bulpa was grandsire to Vic's bitch,Cora & Gypsy and the sire of the young dog Nipper too,obviously him being sired by Blue it was he who takes the credit in the breeding game by many but i can honestly say that the blood of the Bulpa dog is in lots of the dogs which have ammassed the big numbers :thumbs: An ugly looking dog but boy could he fill the game bag ;) ..the dogs i still own old and young are all descendants and are/were not too bad :thumbs: I'm rather busy just now,had one of them days but will get around to answering whoever it was that asked me a question? ATB Andy.

Hey PoachersPocket, I think we know the same man, that dog is probably one of the best ive ever seen working, it must be the only picture ive ever seen of that dog. If looks like the dog turned its head not to be recognised either hahah. he absolutely hammers game with that dog as you well know ;) i heard he bred of him but never seen any of the pups, heard good reports though,i dont know how old that dog would be any ideas

here is a pic of my "minshaw"

his sire was CHESTER and dam was LILY, who i think was out of JACK??

100_0584.jpg

about 5/6 months old

100_0589.jpg

"head on" view :D

100_0574.jpg

that is 1 fine dog,and that has got the old stamp head on it ,this does looks like the real deal :thumbs: