DAVID PLATTS LURCHERS ?

bloody hell fella your not shy about telling people what ya do???hope ya get what your looking for......d. :blink:

might well be legal by time a pups are old enougth to work im doing nothing wrong asking, and I tell you the truth i dont care the police know what I am round my way Iv got permission to cover having lurchers with me. they dont know one end of a lurcher from another.

why do people shot anyone down who makes money from dogs? I only want to know if there any good not if you like david platts or not! !

would look elsewere

plenty of lads breed to keep a pup not make money/names etc

he as had some good dogs before, but what he keeps now dont think he works them. So as above go to working parents, that doing it (now) not what they did 15 years ago.??

would look elsewere

he as had some good dogs before, but what he keeps now dont think he works them. So as above go to working parents, that doing it (now) not what they did 15 years ago.??

who keeps good deerhound cross lurchers then? what i quite like the idea of would be a deer grey x beardie grey. id like it breed that way using two genuine first crosses. should still be big enougth any one whos run this cross id love to hear.

tthanks

would look elsewere

who keeps good deerhound cross lurchers then? what i quite like the idea of would be a deer grey x beardie grey. id like it breed that way using two genuine first crosses. should still be big enougth any one whos run this cross id love to hear.

tthanks

trever cook from s/land he breeds some good deerhound greys

would look elsewere

tthanks

the lad above your post :thumbs: and if u p.m him hes got a deerhound x pup for sale and its a cracker

would look elsewere

tthanks

the lad above your post :thumbs: and if u p.m him hes got a deerhound x pup for sale and its a cracker

he keeping now

would look elsewere

tthanks

he keeping now

he rang me yesterday and said it has to go

would look elsewere

tthanks

he keeping now

he rang me yesterday and said it has to go

i only keep bitches. im not ready to take the pup yet. iv got three lurchers, one out and out day time bitch and two all round ferret lamp coursers and to be honest they compete for the same work and i bareley get out for day hares latlie.