Flowering & Budding in Jan

Still getting a egg a day out of each of my hens :D ... they normally wane off at this time of year.

i dont know if its that unusal but i had a red admiral butterfly in the house yesterday,i opened the window and let it out,but thought at the time it seems early for butterflies?

Problem is, like last year we will get a late winter killing it all off. People seem to forget we had a late winter last year and it lasted longer into the year than normal. I remember cos i had to wait ages to plant my seed potato. And rescued a frog from freezing to death.

MOLL.

Yep you're right Moll! All my birds went down later than usual last year! they started coming into Breeding condition as they normally would but then I remember having a Hail storm the beggining of April which threw them out again, this year I expect much the same with the birds not knowing if they're coming or going....

Cheers

Tony

Its not just us that are having climate problems its world wide i studied global warming 20 years ago now and what was predicted then is happening now so get used to plenty of rain in the u.k according to what i read then we are in for a right old time of it the next 15 years could be really eye opening