digital or gen1

thinking of buying a night vis monocolar to add on to my scope for airgunning rabbits, ive been looking at gen1 yukons but also found the digital monoculars which boast gen2 clarity for a very modist price and i am sure i can make a mounting bracket to fit to my scope, the question is are the digital ones better than yukon gen1 or not?

I have a Ranger, never looked through an Exelon. Have looked through a Cobra Merlin, wasn't that impressed. But, I did look through a GB Sights ASPRO and was very impressed. They come up sometimes second hand on the AGBBS for around £300, add some IR and you're good to go.

• 2 weeks later...

thinking of buying a night vis monocolar to add on to my scope for airgunning rabbits, ive been looking at gen1 yukons but also found the digital monoculars which boast gen2 clarity for a very modist price and i am sure i can make a mounting bracket to fit to my scope, the question is are the digital ones better than yukon gen1 or not?

i just put my GBsights ASPro Digital NV Addon up for sale if your interested?

yours for £350 posted But Sensible offers considered or may swap for a multi shot pcp