Just picked up a mixy rabbit, gutted...

Just went for a strole out with the dogs late morning, on way back to the car one of the dog pull out a rabbit out of the bushes, on inspection one eye puffed out nearly closed the other going the same way! Just hope this cold weather may keep it at bay, im absolutely gutted, Merry Christmas!

Just went for a strole out with the dogs late morning, on way back to the car one of the dog pull out a rabbit out of the bushes, on inspection one eye puffed out nearly closed the other going the same way! Just hope this cold weather may keep it at bay, im absolutely gutted, Merry Christmas!

same here mate, the pup has just caught one, she also caught one a couple of weeks back, but it's the only 2 i have seen with myxi here so i'am hoping it's not to bad, i didn't know you could eat them robin, i threw them away a couple of miles out the road :censored:

You would have thought at minus 14 it would have killed off the flea's

never thought of that, did notice alot of fleas on rabbit today now that you mention it.

look around the ears just after its been killed ,as soon as the body temp starts falling the flea,s start moving and looking for a new hoast :thumbs:

look mate there's kids dieing and starving in Africa,just a thought :thumbs:

Guest crobinc840

look mate there's kids dieing and starving in Africa,just a thought :thumbs:

Those kids have been dieing and starving for a long time. Someone should give them something to eat already. :blink: