first charlie

qulity that mate my done its 1st single at 14 month ,good feeling ,did he get much stick or not well done

think he ad a nip on foot cuz he was licking it but apart from that he.s ready to go again [bANNED TEXT] he got it he shuck it to fuk lol dnt really av a chance to bite bk really it all happend dead quick :thumbs:

qulity that mate my done its 1st single at 14 month ,good feeling ,did he get much stick or not well done

think he ad a nip on foot cuz he was licking it but apart from that he.s ready to go again [bANNED TEXT] he got it he shuck it to fuk lol dnt really av a chance to bite bk really it all happend dead quick :thumbs:

sounds good mate ,good start hope he carrys on

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

sounds good mate ,good start hope he carrys on

:thumbs:

You gotta love a dog that takes a few hits and sees them as an insult rather than something to be scared of. It makes the dog smarter in the long run, makes them know which end is the sharp end and the best way to do the job in the future without being hit.

here's an old one of mine. She was used mainly as a pigdog but we'd use her on Aussie Charlie as well. She learned her trade on 50 kilo biters and learned how to knock a fox off without getting a bite. A good solid spine bite did the trick.

post-55752-0-32093000-1292632704_thumb.jpg