Deben Lithium Ion Batteries

IanB

thanks for that mate i'm debating wether to get 1 or not. But you know on a normal bttery where the beam gradually gets duller then eventualy hasn't got thepower to run the lamp, does the lithium power the lamp to full potential then die altogeter once the charge is below a certain level?

Can anyone let me know please?

thanks for that mate i'm debating wether to get 1 or not. But you know on a normal bttery where the beam gradually gets duller then eventualy hasn't got thepower to run the lamp, does the lithium power the lamp to full potential then die altogeter once the charge is below a certain level?

Can anyone let me know please?

Also like to know the answer to the above question too, if anyone knows?

Someone who's bought one must know???

Steve.

Basically yes.... as you get full voltage till the battery runs out of juice, you don't know when it runs out, normal batteries you see your lamp fading, to prevent you unexpectantly running short.. they now come with an LED fitted, you press the button its shows how much charge is left...

• 1 month later...

hi mate i want to purchase one of these but got put off by a mate of a mate who got one and only lasts a hour which if true isn't any good if you ask me... also said they aren't powerful enough to get full potential of lamp!!! anyone else apart from the above got/had any experience with the new batteries? Cheers

hi mate i want to purchase one of these but got put off by a mate of a mate who got one and only lasts a hour which if true isn't any good if you ask me... also said they aren't powerful enough to get full potential of lamp!!! anyone else apart from the above got/had any experience with the new batteries? Cheers

Mines no problem, 14AH is basically the same as a double belt pack you normally get with the 7ah battery either side.. It should last more than an hour..

People come up with all sorts, I lamp mainly from the vehicle or quad, but when I'm on foot these are excellent, anything that makes life easier or is a benefit in some way is worth it !

• 1 month later...

Thank you for your interest in Tracer Lithium Battery packs. I have just checked with our service department and out of the thousands sold we have not had a single return due to a connection problem. We have had feedback that there may be a potential problem and have passed this to our engineers as we do all customer feedback. As far as I know there are no plans for any immediate changes.

Received today from Deben.