gutted

last nov had my dog stolen ,came back from lamping this evening to find my ferrets ,nets ,box and my old lamp gone :censored::censored::censored::censored: had enough now feel like getting rid of dogs and packing up

dont get rid of the dogs mate,keep at it,i for one know exactly how you feel at the moment but to give up because of some no good thieving c**t is not the way forward :thumbs:

Jesus, no wonder Engl;and found it soooooo easy to colonise Australia, the place is full of f*****g chav thieves.

Sympathies to you mate. I recommend you get a no nonsense psycho guard dog to patrol yer property while you sleep or it'll keep happening.

Try this cross, pit/doberman, as a full time guard.

I can't recommend this cross enough. In my case he was totally nuts, couldn't be loose around anyone he didn't know.

Cuz

This is by far the best cure I had to do this, this year to keep my dogs safe i put an advert on a free ads site for a guard dog and got one within 2 weeks and I've had no trouble since.

Err Guys Maybe I spoke too soon. Last night Some C**T opened my front gates and let out my rotty then while i was out looking for her the C**ts tried to get into my kennels but thankfully due to some skillfull lock fitting they didn't manage to get in. I didn't see it untill this morning. I felt Fcuking sick I got 6 dogs round there and they could have had the lot. And on top of this I've got to go and collect the dog which was picked up by the police. Note if you have a guard dog please chain it up.

Motherfxckrs, :wallbash:

PULL YOUR f*****g SELF TOGETHER INSTEAD OF WINGING BOUT IT FIND OUT WHO THAY ARE AND SORT IT !! TO MANY ON HERE MY STUFFS GONE MY DOGS GONE DONT GET ME WRONG WOULDENT WISH IT ON ANYONE BUT I WOULDENT BE ON HERE TALKING BOUT GIVING THEM UP THAY MEAN TO MUCH TO ME GET OUT THERE AND FIND YOUR STUFF AND SORT IT PUT THE WORD ABOUT YOULL BE SUPPRISED HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME AND IT GOT SORTED HOPE YOU LISTEN AND GET YOUR GEAR BACK AND SATISFY YOUR SELF TURN THAT PITTY INTO RAGE GOOD LUCK :thumbs:

thats easier said then done though mate, what if your a one man band who do you tell then,atb mexlad.

couldnt agree more mate .. i ferret and lamp alone and no nobody else around that does as i do so wouldnt know where to start lookig. lol dont get me wrong im not a loner i just prefer to hunt this way.

thanks for all positive wishes especially for the offer of ferrets its much appretiated ,iv got plenty of access to more ferrets but whats the point in getting them untill iv sorted the problem,added 2 more cameras and 4 more cencor lights .70 hemp and poly nets were taken, 21 brand new red ones ,15 yellow with red draw cord i made myself and the rest were hemp.

PULL YOUR f*****g SELF TOGETHER INSTEAD OF WINGING BOUT IT FIND OUT WHO THAY ARE AND SORT IT !! TO MANY ON HERE MY STUFFS GONE MY DOGS GONE DONT GET ME WRONG WOULDENT WISH IT ON ANYONE BUT I WOULDENT BE ON HERE TALKING BOUT GIVING THEM UP THAY MEAN TO MUCH TO ME GET OUT THERE AND FIND YOUR STUFF AND SORT IT PUT THE WORD ABOUT YOULL BE SUPPRISED HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME AND IT GOT SORTED HOPE YOU LISTEN AND GET YOUR GEAR BACK AND SATISFY YOUR SELF TURN THAT PITTY INTO RAGE GOOD LUCK :thumbs:

how do you suggest i find out who they are?

how do you suggest i find out who they are?

The guy isn't whinging he's just had enough plain and simple. just letting people know how he feels mate

Guest crobinc840

thanks for all positive wishes especially for the offer of ferrets its much appretiated ,iv got plenty of access to more ferrets but whats the point in getting them untill iv sorted the problem,added 2 more cameras and 4 more cencor lights .70 hemp and poly nets were taken, 21 brand new red ones ,15 yellow with red draw cord i made myself and the rest were hemp.

Now that's a bit of gear gone. Did the police finger print the bolt cutters?